Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hobbies

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont do much, I weight lift and I got a good body but i dont do any sports. I was thinking about boxing. I used to be a wrestler and play football. Im doing this so i have something to talk about and give a girl the idea of me as a prize.

But if i do boxing my face will prolly get ****ed up and ill prolly be smaller too (cardio reduces muscle mass).

Is there anything that I can do ya think? Any

TELL ME SOME HOBBIES YOU DO THAT IMPRESS THE LADIES?

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some may disagree with me but I think you need to look at this differently. Find something that you like to do, not because it will impress someone else. If it will impress her it will probably be in your passion in how you describe it not with what it is. Having said that guns and personal protection is one of my hobbies, I also teach firearm safety on the side as a hobby.

Last edited:

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a couple of my (physically active) hobbies are:

- hiking. im down with hiking because i like being outdoors; its adventurous; builds endurance and leg strength; i feel an incredible adrenaline rush when i reach the top of the mountain.

- basketball. builds stamina; can be very competitive; simply fun.

as stated by tx_xp, youve got to do it for yourself. not because it makes you look cool or more of a man, but because its a natural high. chicks dig guys whove got passion for their life.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Martial arts, breakdancing, any sport, guitar, mountain climbing. Chicks will dig anything you do if you are passionate about it.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My two physical hobbies are boxing and european long sword fighting. Its not what you do as has been reiterated by others, but how strong you are about it. Both are things I really enjoy. People look at me funny when I start telling them about the sword training though...:)

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,
I agree with everyone here. Don't take up an activity for a chick, give me a break :rolleyes: ! YOU should think of what interests YOU like and YOU will enjoy them not to impress girls but because it brings satisifaction to YOURSELF doing what you love. Anyways, the physical activities I participate in are raquetball, basketball, and I'm going to start rock climbing soon and maybe a martial art. Just try some activities out, I'm sure you can get a free lesson or two.
Good luck
JW

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
sports i do at school are cross country and wrestling. some of my hobbies are fishing, sailing and surfing