Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hmmmm to AFC, or hopefully not AFC?

Jizzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,i just need a little advice from you's!
I met this girl a couple weeks ago, and we hit it off really well (holding hands, hugging, kissing, dirty dancing, joking about, CF). We have texted a few times since, she always replied like 3 minutes after my text, but then stopped after a couple messages (??), anyways, i didnt let it get to me and a couple days later she text me to basically say that she was having problems with her mobile phone and apologies to anyone she hasnt replied to! so today i thought what the hell, and text her again asking how her weekend was, she replied, i text back, then nothing since! my friend asked me if id asked her out yet and i said i hadnt and that she never replies after a couple texts, and he said that she prob doesnt want random texts about **** and to just grab the bull by the horns!! so i text her and said:
"hey, u up to much next week, fancy meeting up 4 a drink?X"
she replied like 2 mins later with:
"im on half nites all week, off 4 6 days the week after tho if thats any good? XX"
i replied with:
"aye the week after is fine! wednesday of that week?X"
to which i got:
"Think thats possibly the 1 day i cant do cos im on overtime! XX"
so i asked "thursday? X"
and she said:
"Backshift! Tuesday?X"
and i said:
"I work tuesdays! how about the Sunday after?x"

and no reply.

2 things id like to ask...
1) am i over-analysing this? i think i am
2) do I sound AFC? I have tried to build rapport, a lil ****y funny as well (which she called me a cheeky git :p), and stuff
I feel like I am acting like a total AFC, but in a way i feel that there was no other way to play this, except maybe ask her out straight away when i first got her number.

Advice greatly appreciated.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're acting needy and you're being too available.

Reaction score
:D:D i remember a very similar thing happening to me.

I suggest you stop all the texting thing unless she enforces it on you.
One text can be good to keep her thinking about you...

But well this girl has probably lost her interest level a long time ago...to make your life easier. Just call her and say what I said when i was in a situation like that last time :"hey we both know that you can make time if you really wanted"

she cut all the bs and found the time...but it still didnt work out

Jizzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree with both of you! I've definately learnt something from this experience, even though it turned out bad, so I guess thats the important thing :)

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
You problem is speed my friend. At the start you have to move very quickly, make her plan. All those msgs and no contact only hurt you in the end. Its all about physical contact.

Only after you secure your target, can you disappear as absence creates a need for you but only after your presence has conquered the target's imagination.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suck with the texting thing, too. It always seems like I lose whatever momentum I had built once texting ensues. Suddenly, she doesn't text me back, won't meet me anywhere, etc.

I thought it was a timing thing. Maybe not.