Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmmm.. Rather big problem that I need corrected.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Gf and I have been dating for awhile now, and as of last monday I lost my virginity. First time it happened the whole condom thing and me going limp happened, that sucked. Second time I had sex was 2 days afterwards, I managed to make her cvm twice(as it left a terrible mess on my bed). But my main problem was, I couldn't cvm at all, it was strange.. IT felt good, but It felt as if i was getting stepped on in the pubic region. Foreplay lasted about 45 minutes, sex lasted for about half an hour and a little more, I just couldnt cvm. I mean, i've heard stories of guys having sex and just busting a couple minutes once they're in, but for me.. it's different. There's no doubt that my gf feels bad for not being able to make me cvm, and I certainly feel bad for not being able to cvm either. What's wrong with me?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Fine

This is a classic sign of sexual nervousness. I take it you were tense and kind of nervous. I was actually reading up on this online and it says "primarily virgin males upon having sex their first time USUALLY wont be able to produce and ejaculatory liquid" Now that uve been through it twice im sure youll be more relaxed and be able to ***. later bro

-Smooth-

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you go limp after or you went limp before you had sex in that you could not keep it up b/c of anxiety?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats on losing your virginity. don't know how you managed not to cvm. Did you have a viscectimy. Are you on acutane? it is an acne medication and that is one of the side effects.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez mosty people would want to go half an hour without having to stop from ejaculating..

Take her from behind, then when you've had enough pull out and drop a wad of spit on her a$$ so she thinks you've blown.:cool:

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't cvm when I lost my cherry. It's not like I wasn't trying and I was in total control.

I don't think it was anxiety or nervousness. I think it was my penis wasn't used to a real vagina or a condom when all it had to arouse it was my hand and the occasional girls mouth for the last 4 years.

Also, the first 2 times my friend did it he didn't reach the point. And it was with 2 different girls. You'll get there, eventually.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have the same problem, cept i havent lost my big V yet but ive had numerous BJs amounting to nothing =

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have felt bad about it, i mean it was HER FAULT RIGHT!!!!

She'll want u even more now, because girls hate it when they cant please you sexually so they'll try harder and stay with you.

Derek Vitalio 's reader