Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmm, strange texts from a lady I've only seen two times - advice needed

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
OP you want to get rid of her? Maybe you can try going full AFC beta blue pill nice-guy needy clingy insecure on her until she dries up and loses attraction.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Stop being dramatic dude. Thats not the way it works if you have text from her saying that shyte that you claim.

If you are not attracted to her, why did you go out with her in the first place? You are very contradicting to some of the things that you say sometimes.

*Some alpha males sleep with 100 chicks a year. No shyte. And its not hard and they arent sleeping with heffers. Women want an alpha male.....ALL women want to fvck an alpha male. Period. They dont DATE 100 women a year, they FVCK 100 women a year. And they do it easily.

Now I am not saying that you have to bang 100 women a year, but I am saying that there are 2 grades for chicks: 1.) fvckable 2.) Not fvckable.

Period. If you went out with her you thought that she was AT LEAST fvckable.

Now to the point that you are missing through all of this- men who's phones sound like Morris Code from the text/fb/IG notifications from women blowing them up all day are banging several of these same exact chicks and guess what? Its their sexual validation. Just like women want attention validation, men want sexual validation. Once you are getting it consistently from 2, 3 even more women that fall into the "fvckable" group, you will have even more coming at you because these women can tell when you have tons of options and they want to see what the hype is about and what they are missing. You cant start spinning plates and having an outcome indifferent mindset without it. Just like a woman wont have an outcome indifferent mindset without 3 or 4 dudes in the back ground feeding her natural attention wh0re tendencies.

Lastly, all women can be bat shyte crazy. Every single one. Does this chick you are talking about have more than the average? Hell yes she does. But I bet the chick is probably totally submissive in the sack and you could do whatever you wanted to with her.

Lonely on a Wednesday night? Perfect booty call.

Nobody is recommending that you put a ring on her finger dude. But you are either going to be the manipulator or the manipulated. Every single time.

Think about it.
She didn't look like her pick IRL. That was the reason why. Face yes, rest of body, no. Then she turned on crazy mode, and I really lost interest. I tried when I went over her place, but she really started talking strange and delusional. I've experienced this before, and knew I had to exit, so I did.

Yes, you are correct about the submissive part. She did say you can do anything you want to me. However, MY attraction level wasn't high enough to warrant the risk. Plus, if she was that easy to sleep with on the first night, who knows how many others she's equally slept with on the first night. That's how my mind works.

As for a ring on any lady's finger, never going to happen.

OP you want to get rid of her? Maybe you can try going full AFC beta blue pill nice-guy needy clingy insecure on her until she dries up and loses attraction.
LOL. She finally stopped. She got the message.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She didn't look like her pick IRL. That was the reason why. Face yes, rest of body, no. Then she turned on crazy mode, and I really lost interest. I tried when I went over her place, but she really started talking strange and delusional. I've experienced this before, and knew I had to exit, so I did.

Yes, you are correct about the submissive part. She did say you can do anything you want to me. However, MY attraction level wasn't high enough to warrant the risk. Plus, if she was that easy to sleep with on the first night, who knows how many others she's equally slept with on the first night. That's how my mind works.

As for a ring on any lady's finger, never going to happen.

LOL. She finally stopped. She got the message.
Gotcha. Keep spinning plates! Be the MANipulator.