Hmm a bit of advice needed

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight well story starts off at a party.

My buddy says his gf's friend just got out of a 2 year relationship and is,well,single and wants to meet his friend (aka me). So at this party, I am just naturally a goofy funny guy and end up making a really good impression on her but since they had to leave early I couldnt pull the trigger.

The next few days we talk on msn n text here n there and shes absolutly laughing at everything I say. So all is good.

Then last week, me and her and my buddies gf went to this good vantage point for a view of city and we made out.

We hung out a third time,but as a big group. But this time I decided not to makeout with her but still kept up the kino.

Every since then shes been texting me everyday all the time. Shes specifically said is sick of relationships (although what they say isnt what they always mean I know) and whenever I dont respond for a while (Im not always by computer/phone,i have a life) she says "too busy to text me huh?".Shes also gotten mad at me a few days ago for having to go to sleep at 12:30 cuz I had to wake up early instead of talking to her all night...

Now usually Ive just said "Well i was doing _____" and thats it. Theres no argument. But today we talked on msn, I told her I had go to get a haircut n do some stuff and then she said she was goiing to work later (this was like 1:30). So then I had soccer at 7pm and then when my practise finished she again asked "Too busy to text me eh".

Should I still go for my usual response "Um ya I had soccer...and you told me you had work..." or anyone suggest anything better to further my situation (My buddy originally stated that he found out she wanted an f-buddy)

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously what you're doing already is working for you. No need to toss it up. She wants a f-buddy, so fvck her.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you were busy or whatever you have been doing. Just when you do talk to her try to keep the conversations sexual, and the next time you hang out with her fvck her before she loses interest and finds another guy that will. She admitted to wanting a f-buddy. That mean's she's horny and wants sex NOW. No need to beat around the bush or play games. She's obviously interested, now give her that disco stick.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I went with my line of "You told me you were at work...and I just finished with soccer..." then she says "Im totally kidding 619joe :p how was soccer?"

ok case ended. but if anyone has any tips on an even better way to approach it id like to hear. pce

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont mess with success... and stop overthinking. you have her seeking and pining for you. kino, escalate, ISOLATE (stop hanging with the group all night), and make out. Liquor helps.... and get that FB in the sack.