Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hitting the mall up

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a mission tomorrow. Hit the mall, hopefully see some females I’m interested in and approach. Last week I went to a different one for two hours and was actually too pvssy to approach. Gotta face the rejection though.

Any tips? I’ve watched countless videos in what to do but ain’t nothing like actually doing it.

Im just gonna spend two hours and the goal is approach 5. I’ll report back. Keeps me honest. I’m also going to log the encounters. Solo act.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well two hours and not a dang approach. It’s pathetic but women dip into these stores and do I go in there? I feel like the slowest walker compared to these speed demons. Dinner with some friends later, I’ll see what’s up there.

i gotta admit, I saw one then she stood in line at this store to get in, my heart was racing, pit sweat, wtfffff I started laughing to myself. Nervous giggle? Lol. I stood there behind someone else but then I didn’t know if it was better to wait, get in store then say what’s up, so I pvssy’d out and rolled on.

i didn’t think before this I’d be this nervous but damn I am. Next time.