"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hitting the mall up

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Got a mission tomorrow. Hit the mall, hopefully see some females I’m interested in and approach. Last week I went to a different one for two hours and was actually too pvssy to approach. Gotta face the rejection though.

Any tips? I’ve watched countless videos in what to do but ain’t nothing like actually doing it.

Im just gonna spend two hours and the goal is approach 5. I’ll report back. Keeps me honest. I’m also going to log the encounters. Solo act.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Well two hours and not a dang approach. It’s pathetic but women dip into these stores and do I go in there? I feel like the slowest walker compared to these speed demons. Dinner with some friends later, I’ll see what’s up there.

i gotta admit, I saw one then she stood in line at this store to get in, my heart was racing, pit sweat, wtfffff I started laughing to myself. Nervous giggle? Lol. I stood there behind someone else but then I didn’t know if it was better to wait, get in store then say what’s up, so I pvssy’d out and rolled on.

i didn’t think before this I’d be this nervous but damn I am. Next time.
 
Top