Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hitting on cute fast food lady workers through a drive thru window

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I order out a lot at fast food places throughout the week and I always see some cute ladies working there.

Im thinking of just starting a quick, upbeat conversation and passing out a business card so they can call me.

Lol, I know it’s a long shot but it’s better than nothing and not trying. I was at Sonics right now and there was a cute brunette serving me, I ordered a double cheese burger, tator tots and sweet tea. She was kind enough to give me extra ketchup and napkins, would have been a good time to start a conversation right there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually not a good idea to hit on women who work with the general public where they are at work.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have them write down their # on the card and hand it back to you

@SW15 The drive thru window usually has a built-in time constraint

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask for her number. You don’t have all day to talk to her. Tbh, I might look in to this.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have them write down their # on the card and hand it back to you

@SW15 The drive thru window usually has a built-in time constraint
It does. That might be the perfect place to go Mode One, @We_ArE_VeNOM style.

I can't recall any time where I have ever been attracted to a fast food worker. I rarely eat fast food anymore because I made some dietary changes 5+ years ago.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I order out a lot at fast food places throughout the week and I always see some cute ladies working there.

Im thinking of just starting a quick, upbeat conversation and passing out a business card so they can call me.

Lol, I know it’s a long shot but it’s better than nothing and not trying. I was at Sonics right now and there was a cute brunette serving me, I ordered a double cheese burger, tator tots and sweet tea. She was kind enough to give me extra ketchup and napkins, would have been a good time to start a conversation right there.
Are you from Texas?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, right now Im staying at South Texas.

This place is loaded with fast food restaurants
South Texas is the obesity capital of the USA. McAllen and Brownsville are among the fattest places in the USA.

Among larger cities, there's a lot of obesity in Houston and San Antonio.

Dallas isn't much better. Some of the bougie areas of Dallas with a lot of unmarried people are fit, as are some upscale areas nearer to Downtown (Park Cities and Preston Hollow). A lot of Dallas suburbs with mainly married people are fat.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

These chicks usually appear/disappear a number of times while you're there so you can start the convo early and get her hooked. When you asks you if you want extra napkins/ketchup, you say I'll take your # and have her write it on your biz card.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, of course.

Cute ladies are EVERYONE.

And on that note, shout of to the QT gas stations.

It is as if being cute is a prerequisite to work there.

No matter which one I go to, there are almost always at least two cute employees there.

LOL.

I laugh because I actually tried this.

Towards the tail end of my cold approach journey, I came up with the bright idea to pass out business cards (nothing but name/number on it).

I got disasterious results from it, though. Hahaha.

I don't know whether it was because of the card, or the woman was just being a Karen of a biitch.

Go for it, famo.

:up: :up: :up:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, of course.

Cute ladies are EVERYONE.

And on that note, shout of to the QT gas stations.

It is as if being cute is a prerequisite to work there.

No matter which one I go to, there are almost always at least two cute employees there.

LOL.

I laugh because I actually tried this.

Towards the tail end of my cold approach journey, I came up with the bright idea to pass out business cards (nothing but name/number on it).

I got disasterious results from it, though. Hahaha.

I don't know whether it was because of the card, or the woman was just being a Karen of a biitch.

Go for it, famo.

:up: :up: :up:
Ain't no time for that at QT bro. They process customers faster than any store I've ever been to. They call themselves QUICK trip. That would be Mode 0 trying to run game there.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
South Texas is the obesity capital of the USA. McAllen and Brownsville are among the fattest places in the USA.

Among larger cities, there's a lot of obesity in Houston and San Antonio.

Dallas isn't much better. Some of the bougie areas of Dallas with a lot of unmarried people are fit, as are some upscale areas nearer to Downtown (Park Cities and Preston Hollow). A lot of Dallas suburbs with mainly married people are fat.

Lol, well they got the statistic wrong!

I bet there’s fatter people in places like Louisiana and New Orleans and all those southern states where fried and greasy food is abundant. Believe it or not, there’s a fitness culture down here where 10k marathons are being held yearly and plenty of gyms and fitness centers everywhere you go.

But yeah….lol theres lot of big people out here still and we love our Tortillas and mexican food.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't no time for that at QT bro. They process customers faster than any store I've ever been to. They call themselves QUICK trip. That would be Mode 0 trying to run game there.
Bruh, reading comprehension.

No one is saying stand there for 10 minutes spitting game to them.

Either you can do my bank robbery approach (get in and out in 15-30 seconds or less), or you can hand out a business card and be out the door as quickly as possible, just as the OP is considering.

Second, if you walk in the station and actually pay attention, you will see that the employees do more than just stand at the register; they are constantly walking about the store, attending to this or that.

The bottom line is, if you want to do it, it can be done.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, well they got the statistic wrong!

I bet there’s fatter people in places like Louisiana and New Orleans and all those southern states where fried and greasy food is abundant. Believe it or not, there’s a fitness culture down here where 10k marathons are being held yearly and plenty of gyms and fitness centers everywhere you go.

But yeah….lol theres lot of big people out here still and we love our Tortillas and mexican food.
Obesity is a huge problem in the country as a whole, it's just worse in certain areas than others. West Virginia and most of the southern states are up there. I personally believe a big part of this is due to poverty, those states have much higher rates of poverty compared to places like MA, CO, etc. I also feel there is a cultural variable as well.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, reading comprehension.

No one is saying stand there for 10 minutes spitting game to them.

Either you can do my bank robbery approach (get in and out in 15-30 seconds or less), or you can hand out a business card and be out the door as quickly as possible, just as the OP is considering.

Second, if you walk in the station and actually pay attention, you will see that the employees do more than just stand at the register; they are constantly walking about the store, attending to this or that.

The bottom line is, if you want to do it, it can be done.
In Arizona they're always running around like headless chickens. Michigan may be different. You'd literally have to chase them around here lol.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sonic is a drive up, eat in your car old school hamburger place for those that don't know. There are car hops that bring your food out after you place your order. Definitely have ran into some cute girls there. If a guy came up with a clever/funny line and asked for the number it would definitely be worth trying. You wouldn't be out anything. Always good to look for girls when you were doing something else anyways like getting lunch.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with a crazy Mexican girl from McAllen, she had a nice body but I could tell she was going to be fat eventually.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texan Mexican Americans are much worse especially in the valley area mentioned. Tex Med food is notoriously unhealthy, the economy is terrible down there so lack of fitness/health awareness common in poor communities, they also eat the same greasy fried food from Popeyes and McDonalds, and they tend to binge drink a lot.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sonic is a drive up, eat in your car old school hamburger place for those that don't know. There are car hops that bring your food out after you place your order. Definitely have ran into some cute girls there. If a guy came up with a clever/funny line and asked for the number it would definitely be worth trying. You wouldn't be out anything. Always good to look for girls when you were doing something else anyways like getting lunch.
Good description of a Sonic Drive-In location for those that aren't familiar with the brand. They started in the Oklahoma City, OK area in the 1950s and most of their early expansion was in the Southwestern United States (Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona).

Many Sonic locations have both a typical drive through window (like Wendy's or McDonald's) and a eat in a your car/get served by a car hop option.

The last time I went to a Sonic, it was a location inside of a mall in a food court. Obviously, that wasn't at all like the typical Sonic location.

If you're doing the 'eat in car/carhop service option', you might have a few extra seconds (no more than 5) to shoot your shot on a woman as compared to a typical drive through window option. It's still a low percentage play on a Sonic carhop.

Hitting on a female worker at Nordstrom is a higher percentage play than a Sonic carhop but even that's a low percentage option.