Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hitting muscles to make them har?

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does taking hits to your muscles make them harder. like if take puches in the abs alot after a while will they get hearder. kinda like hitting hard things with your hands to make your knuckles really hard?

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna get ripped, do the following...

Get a nice heavy billiard ball, and a long dress sock (if you don't have a billiard ball, use a can of tuna, or a nice heavy rock). Put the ball into the sock, and have a friend pummel you with it. 15 minutes a day, 3 days a week, and you'll look like Ah-nold. :D

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people don't realize that the brain is also a muscle. The same principle applies here. Get a baseball bat and have a friend k wack you three times on each side of the head and once on top 2-3 times a week.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bend over with head facing my Hummer. I'll ram your head once.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no dan

but what you will find is that with the more muscle you have the less getting hit hurts.

look at most nfl RBs. they are mostly muscle and get hit really hard.

though after the years it builds up in their joints their muscles are still usually strong

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ill tell yall how it works out in a few weeks

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lt dan
ill tell yall how it works out in a few weeks
Man seriously, don't do what any of the top three poster (me, Mr. Latte, Cheiradawg) said. If you want to harder your muscle, work them out more. For example, let's say you want to strengthen your calves, run. Run fast. Not distance but FAST. I'm not very good with the terms but I know what I'm talking about. It will harden your muscle. With your abs, do crunches, lots of them. It will NOT shape your 6 pac but it will harden it.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive got a great six pack and great everything else. im just doing some experimenting. do youknow anybody that "trades licks" with people alot. i dont know abotu you but when i was younger i used to do that alot and the arm i would take the hits on was hella harder than my other one. my friend and his friend punch each other in the stomach with tight abs and hes hard as hell in the stomach. im not gonna go wck the **** out of myself. im gonna take a small hammer and tap certain muscles with it with some force. its the same principle as it your bones take more force than they are used to then they get harder. in fact its the same principle as when you lift. im just experimenting

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then good luck. I'm sure we're all willing to hear some experience. Just don't go overboard, ok?

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry. but i have annother example for you from my friend. boxers throw medicine balls at their stomachs to makethem stronger and harder. its the same principle

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive got a great six pack and great everything else. im just doing some experimenting. do youknow anybody that "trades licks" with people alot. i dont know abotu you but when i was younger i used to do that alot and the arm i would take the hits on was hella harder than my other one. my friend and his friend punch each other in the stomach with tight abs and hes hard as hell in the stomach. im not gonna go wck the **** out of myself. im gonna take a small hammer and tap certain muscles with it with some force. its the same principle as it your bones take more force than they are used to then they get harder. in fact its the same principle as when you lift. im just experimenting
We do simular conditioning in karate. For example we do situps, and when were at the top our partner gives us five quick, hard punches in the stomach.

Reaction score
In Eastern traditions, this is translated to "iron body" and is a key principle of many Eastern self-defense regimens. We used to do this when I was taking Kung Fu.

However... the result is your body actually losing definition and becoming like a rock. Think the stomach "keg", not the six pack. The point is to be able to withstand attacks. It doesn't make you look better.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any scientific backup or something?

If what you guys said are true, I'll hit myself all day long. Many of the Chinese materials are based off on what makes seems to make sense.

For example, if someone punch you, you dodge and then follow a good uppercut, move your hip left, turn 180, and then leg-sweep him.

It looks good and it's awesome in theory. But in real life, it doesn't work.

Same with this. Hit yourself and your body will respond as if it needs to get harder. Then your body learns to get hard. Then it becomes hard. Theoretically it gets stronger. In reality a CHAMPION boxer, no wait, a good boxer can still kill you with a good low jab.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever tried it saine. what you just said is like somebody thathas never weight trained before saying. lift 150 pounds for a while, after a while you can lift more. sounds good in theory but...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No because I'm not going to try it. It's stupid to hit yourself. This is not "Chi Gong" where you put spears in your neck and push a truck with it or you stepping on glasses and nothing happens to your feet. I've seen it. If that's what you mean, then they're built for show, not go.

Reaction score
Chi Kung has nothing to do with "putting spears in your neck" or anything silly like that. Chi Kung is a form of mental meditation and is completely unrelated to this thread.

The original post is asking whether it will strengthen your body to hit it as a regimen, and the answer is, yes, it will. If you'd like the scientific explanation, it goes as follows. When your muscles are bruised, your body basically squirts lactic acid onto them, which fortifies and heals them, promoting growth. Lactic acid is also released in one other scenario... that's right, working out. That painful feeling you get when your muscles are sore the next day? That's the lactic acid in your arms/chest/legs/whatever.

There's your answer.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, well put. As long as you can back up what you say then I'm fine with it. The rest, I'll just leave it to others.