Hitting a slump. Stuck for now.

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
After discovering this site and learning the ways of the DJ, I'm pretty good with girls... sometimes. It's like I have a switch in my head that turns on sometimes.

I think it might be related to the fact that I have no friends. It's really starting to take a toll on me.

It's like I know exactly what to do, but I'm the creepy guy who no one talks to in a lot of my classes, but in a few I'm pimpin'.

It's like everyone is best friends with one another and I don't know anyone. I have no idea how to make friends so I'm asking for help from you guys.

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
just start a convo with someone...be outgoing and ask relevant questions, im sure you'll find similarities which can spark a friendship interest.

just put yourself out there, most people are pretty nice and wouldnt mind another friend as long as you are chill.

sometimes i'll notice someone who i know is in my class at a store or something, and ill just go up to them and say something like, "your in blah blah class right? doesn't it seem like the teacher is stoned all the time?" any comment can start your convo, then you just ask them what year they are, major, etc. just get the ball rolling u have nothing to loose...

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna be sure, are we talking bout guy friends or female friends?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making guy friends is actually a pretty daunting thing at first. To make friends, just like women, you're going to have to be prepared. Watch football games on saturdays and sundays, actually, read up about all sports and learn players/positions/teams/things about them, read up about concerts and buy/read about the newest video games.

You'll have a more than adequate foundation by doing all this to start some conversations with guys. Now all you have to do is start a conversation with a guy. You can do this by: Asking to borrow a pencil/something, Making eye contact and saying 'whats up', introducing yourself to a table and asking if they watched the game the other night etc.

Be outgoing and do stuff that will get you noticed like making loud comments in class etc.

Bottom line though, whenever you catch a guys eye contact, say, "what up bro", followed by an introduction, followed by a "did you see/play/hear about that sports game/video game/event".

Use your basic DJ skills.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you have to use your DJ skills minus the sexuality in a way. Be friendly, open minded and outgoing. Just curious don't you already have friends from middle school?