Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hittin that wall

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I know posted this today. She’s lucky she looks a lot younger than she is but still catching up to her.
View attachment 5185

When the likes stop coming on their posts, and pics, When the dozens of thirsty b@stards stop calling, they stop texting, when the free attention and validation drys up and when the friendzoned freddy's stop coming around, when even they stop returning her calls even they take forever to answer her texts, they no longer volunteer to fixing her car, her broken back deck and are no longer taking her out for free meals, suddenly she wonders if there is that special guy out there for her . Never before. She doesn't give a s#it about the wake of havoc she has left or give one thought about the guys she used and abused in her 20s and early 30s. It isn't until she sees the wall and she isn't ready for it, that she suddenly seem to wonder about that special someone.

I had to smirk when she said "dangelin from a string, twirling in a pool of false hope," because you wonder how many guys she did that to, and gave no thought or care about them when she was doing it and now realizes what goes around does comes around.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the likes stop coming on their posts, and pics, When the dozens of thirsty b@stards stop calling, they stop texting, when the free attention and validation drys up and when the friendzoned freddy's stop coming around, when even they stop returning her calls even they take forever to answer her texts, they no longer volunteer to fixing her car, her broken back deck and are no longer taking her out for free meals, suddenly she wonders if there is that special guy out there for her . Never before. She doesn't give a s#it about the wake of havoc she has left or give one thought about the guys she used and abused in her 20s and early 30s. It isn't until she sees the wall and she isn't ready for it, that she suddenly seem to wonder about that special someone.

I had to smirk when she said "dangelin from a string, twirling in a pool of false hope," because you wonder how many guys she did that to, and gave no thought or care about them when she was doing it and now realizes what goes around does comes around.
i am quite sure that the behavior that you talked about is not necessarily a woman behavior . Guys would do it too if they could :)

but guys can not reach this level , as we have to take the active role in the courtship otherwise nothing happens , as even the most forward women are in reality way less active compare to the average guy

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am quite sure that the behavior that you talked about is not necessarily a woman behavior . Guys would do it too if they could :)
Maybe they would. You are probably right But lets face it the pre wall woman with deplorable standards and deplorable behaviour only got there because men let them get there.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

but guys can not reach this level , as we have to take the active role in the courtship otherwise nothing happens , as even the most forward women are in reality way less active compare to the average guy
Men don't live for attention. We don't enjoy wasting people's time just to feel important and if we need something we build or pay for it ourselves instead of trying to get someone that finds us attractive to buy it for us.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they would. You are probably right But lets face it the pre wall woman with deplorable standards and deplorable behaviour only got there because men let them get there.
Very wise words senor :)

women behave how they behave because guys generation by generation become weaker .

this is why it is very important as a guy to grow and get in touch with his instincts and inner self . If you manage to do this girls will come by Default :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men don't live for attention. We don't enjoy wasting people's time just to feel important and if we need something we build or pay for it ourselves instead of trying to get someone that finds us attractive to buy it for us.
cammone dude , be true to yourself . Being validated by a girl makes you feel like a Demi good for a couple of secs even when you do not find her attractive.

we all enjoy equally to be validated .

maybe the difference would be that guys would be more direct about their interest level , but women learned that this is not the best strategy so this is why they keep the communication indirect

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cammone dude , be true to yourself . Being validated by a girl makes you feel like a Demi good for a couple of secs even when you do not find her attractive.

we all enjoy equally to be validated .

maybe the difference would be that guys would be more direct about their interest level , but women learned that this is not the best strategy so this is why they keep the communication indirect
Being validated is nice, but sticking it in is what counts for a man.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being validated is nice, but sticking it in is what counts for a man.
The problem is that you take women too seriously .

would you get pissed on a dog because he chewed your sneakers ? Maybe initially yes if you really likes those sneakers , but after a while you will cool down because you know the nature of the dog and that is to chew sneakers

women are silly and cute :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they still won't change. They just settle because they just run out of branches to reach for.
They have TERRIBLE habits after monkey branching so long. Think about their thought process.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“ women after 40 only means something to guys who met her in her youth “

the French writers nailed quite well in the 19th century :)
The future is a degenerate ruins of left over waman. I can't wait to see feminism fallout. Charging up my troll cannon.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The future is a degenerate ruins of left over waman. I can't wait to see feminism fallout. Charging up my troll cannon.
Civilizations go up and then get down . From it ruins a new civilization will grow that will have the same fate eventually . Nothing last forever :)

This article nails it best

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Civilizations go up and then get down . From it ruins a new civilization will grow that will have the same fate eventually . Nothing last forever :)

This article nails it best

The culture will change having seen the cesspool of left over waman and cratered SMV cat ladies. It's operation evil. When blue pill and even purple pill, i had some sympathy. It is legit evil and the greatest con job ever done. At this stage, I simply don't give a flying ****kkk. Watch the world burn.

I agree with you on civilizations falling and others rising up from it. I think the generation X, millennials, and older gen Z are paying a steep price that will inspire change in the following generations.

Its going to be a deadpool. You can not help but hear 99% of women parroting the same feminist rubbish about equality and her career as SMV craters. On the carousel and delusional as **** thinking that this ride has not a expiration.

The crash is coming. I can't wait. Enjoy the decline fellas. Pillage what you can.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that piece of "poetry" she wrote will have a couple of duds blossom out of the high-grass. I see she's garnered some likes and hearts for her floundering choices made in life. She obtained her validation via social media, but she won't land a man of value because of it. It's a self-perpetuating cycle of the narcissistic woe-is-me dribble. She probably wouldn't know a valuable man if he dropped out of the sky tomorrow. Her need is too heavy. She probably has gone after men and didn't have much to offer aside from s3x. Because any woman with deep self-respect who knows she has value beyond her body wouldn't be caught dead writing something like that.

I do have sympathy for her, to a certain degree. To be in a place where you believe you need another to grant you happiness or to feel like you're a "somebody" would be a true hell. Because her blissfully imagined existence relies on something outside of herself.

She should get in a spin class, dance class, join a gym, start pottery, hit up the stylist, read some books, start painting, get some good clothes, meditate, learn to write better, see a therapist, and then in 6 months when she feels as though she has value, put herself in the proximity of men, and challenge them rather than be a dog who just rolls over for a bone. Watch her life change. Watch this sappy poorly written half-baked hallmark quote disappear. This is just someone who has held a long-time belief that she is nothing without someone.

Last edited: