"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

hittin on college girls

average joe2003

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
39
yea, is that common among this general field? what do I do to go out with older girls?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by average joe2003
yea, is that common among this general field? what do I do to go out with older girls?
The same thing you use to go out with younger women and women your age.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
College girls are easy man. They're more willing to talk than high school chicks and a lot more accepting/mature. I was at college for 6 weeks this summer, and my success rate with girls I met there was seriously 100%. I came back to my hometown and it's work to get a damn date for this weekend.

Been talking to a few girls I met at college lately too. One wants me to drive out to her house and spend the night. We just gotta work out a time to have a good time :D
 

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Yeah believe it or not, girls dont care about age too much if you can mack on em good, ive only gotten 1 college girl(weeeeel i only got too 3rd base but still) but yeah just deal with em like any normal girl
 
Top