Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hit on pharmacy cashier, didn't get number

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On Monday I went into a pharmacy to get condoms (as a student I can get them free from certain places) and the cashier was this Asian qt. I wanted to test a line I stole from a Chateau Heartiste article so I asked if they "have any in extra small?".

The look on her face was priceless. Her jaw dropped and she looked up at me wide-eyed. When she saw I was smirking she laughed nervously then went to get the condoms. Thing is, I was coming down with a stomach bug. In my weakened state I failed to number close. If I saw her there again, would I have to start from scratch? She'll probably remember me, but her state will be different as I didn't strike while the iron was hot. I obviously can't use that line in that pharmacy again (she probably talked to coworkers about me) but I can get 6 free condoms per week with this scheme so if I'm going to be going from zero again, maybe it would be better to go to a different pharmacy where I can use the same line again.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are over thinking. You do not need a cheesy line. Build some rapport and ask her out.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time you see her, ask if she has any in extra large...