"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hit Every 24hrs

DoubleD

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Ok.. so I've been here a while... on and off but probably only taken this seriously in the last few months.. and the results have been amazing. I've met and fClosed (on second meet) a girl from a supermarket, fClosed one gilr while on a mini holiday, had sex thown at me from various UGs that I didn't really want and generally improved my game rediculously... (Don't worry I still have room to improve.. but I have no doubt that over time.. because of commitment everything will fall into place)

Anyway.. one thing I noticed was that I couldn't pickup when I was in a bad state.. ie: Good state - Open 5 set and get phone number. Or open street mixed set (2 gilrs, 2 guys) and walk away with girls numbers. All good. But bad state.. I never used to open anything.. well till today.. Today : Open lone wolf at train station with something as exciting as "Hey is the train late?" and opened some girls at a mall with "Hey do you guys know if these stereos paly MP3s".. Yep totally lame.. Anyway I've noticed that my good state is ****ing cool.. whereas my ****ty state is still AFC.. and why? Because I have never done anything while I was in a negative state.

Since last night I have put my phone times on 24hrs. It gets reset to 24hrs every time I do an approach. The approach has to be done before the 24hrs expire.

I don't know what its like for you guys.. but I think this should be a good tool to get me used to approaching concluding etc. no matter what the state. Enogh of wastng valuable open opportunites because I didn't feel "right".
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dingus

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Good Lord! Learn how to write a coherent sentence and maybe you will get some feedback. Your post was brutal to read through, Man!
 

milkman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
167
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by DoubleD
I have put my phone times on 24hrs. It gets reset to 24hrs every time I do an approach. The approach has to be done before the 24hrs expire.
DoubleD: Great Idea.

Of course, one can always argue, the impulse has to be in our mind, not in our phone... or "don´t approach at least 1 woman/day, approach 1/every real opportunity you have/every time you meet a girl you really find interesting"...

But I think, it is often small things that give the last improvement and I will definetely give it a try. Thx DoubleD.

>> Idea: why not start a small "tricks" collection, where everyone can post his small solutions that have helped him. I think, I will start a thread, referring to your idea.
 

DoubleD

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
LOL. sorry dingus.. it was early in the morning for me and I can appreciate that my language skills were waaaaay down.

Milkman.. i think thats a great idea.. I'll be looking for it. And as much as I agree with you about "hit every opportunity" some days I stay @ home all day. (Work from home) So for me its important to create the opportunity activly. This being said you are 100% correct its so that I get used to hitting in every state and don't miss opportunities.

Cheers guys.
 
Top