Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hillary 2020

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wicked Witch Rises Again!

As if the charade of democracy wasn't quite dead enough, the Democratic National Committee, a subsidary of Clinton, Inc, is resurrecting ole gal out of cold storage and dusting her off to cram down your throat one more time, America. If it worked once, it will work again.

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/11/12/clinton-aide-2020-run-983684

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020

Billtx49

Reaction score
Nothing worse than a woman that refuses to accept reality…
Makes you wonder if something’s wrong in her head…

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If she runs.

Every American is duty bound to vote for Trump !

Now if the Dem's placed Lieberman on the presidential ticket...

Billtx49

Reaction score
She's delusional. She will not win the nomination. She's probably the only person Americans dislike more than Trump.
Yep, if the new Hollywood Dem darling Beto runs, he’ll squash her in the primaries like Obama did on her first run…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, if the new Hollywood Dem darling Beto runs, he’ll squash her in the primaries like Obama did on her first run…
Ugh. I don't like him either. Beto is too weak. Trump will eat him alive. It has to be a strong alpha figure like Biden or Cuomo, or a reasonably attractive woman like Gillibrand or Harris. Biden would destroy Trump, but he's gonna get killed by the me too feminazis in his own party.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2020 is a long time from now, but I think America is sick and tired of BOTH Clintons. All they do is complain, and scold the public, and deflect responsibility for their idiotic actions. Besides, how bad do you have to be to lose to Trump? That tells you how bad a candidate Hillary Clinton is.

I don't know anything about this Beto O'Rourke dude, but I'm sure people have already taken to calling him "Beta."

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wicked Witch Rises Again!

As if the charade of democracy wasn't quite dead enough, the Democratic National Committee, a subsidary of Clinton, Inc, is resurrecting ole gal out of cold storage and dusting her off to cram down your throat one more time, America. If it worked once, it will work again.

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/11/12/clinton-aide-2020-run-983684

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020
She's like the Zombie Apocolypse. Just won't give it up, die out, retire, have peace already.

Be great if she runs. Would help Trump get re-elected.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be pretty idiotic to run the same candidate who lost the first time. I don't see it happening despite what a former aide says.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these people are clowns.

The very last clown I voted for:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Politicians are by definition prostitutes.
More life wives actually, they convince you that they are the best and once you invested in them they keep taking advantage of that for as long as the law allows them too.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ironic that Hillary, the one who said (and I'm paraphrasing cause I don't recall the exact wording) "a hallmark of our democracy is for candidates to accept the results of an election and concede", and then when Trump won her campaign cooked up a fake Russiagate narrative to try and force Trump to resign Nixon-style.

I used to vote democrat, in fact, I voted for Obama twice. But the democratic party has lost its way. It's become a party of rich elitists that doesn't care about working Americans regardless of the rhetoric they keep spewing. How can they be for working Americans while at the same time pushing for open borders which drives down wages? Combine this with the fact that Neo-liberals want globalization so they can outsource jobs to 3rd world countries. And also add to the equation that most jobs will be eliminated through automation in a few years and you can see how every job will eventually become precious and scarce. With these factors, I don't see how any rational American can look at the Democratic party and still say that it's a party for the working and middle class.

Trump at least is on the right path. We need to bring manufacturing jobs back and tariffs are a start. Why are manufacturing jobs important? Because manufacturing creates a lot of peripheral industries that can fuel even more jobs. A manufacturing company will need to contract with 3rd party suppliers which creates more jobs. Manufacturing companies need to hire 3rd party technicians to maintain their equipment, which creates more jobs. Manufacturing requires transport services to ship in raw materials and ship out finished goods, which creates more jobs. So you can see how as manufacturing jobs slowly got shipped overseas that America's middle class slowly started to die off.

It is imperative for us, economically, to bring those manufacturing jobs back and secure our border so that wages can stabilize.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Easy win for Trump if he goes against the Hillerwitch again, unless she just has millions of Trump voters killed and makes it look like the brakes went out in all their cars at the same time.

Bidens first executive order if he gets in would be allowing the President (him) to grope and whisper in the ear of all the American children he pleases.

Lieberman, he may have a shot if any Democrat does.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was totally serious with that Biden comment.

And now you get personal again.

That is your formula.....always avoid logic and evidence, and then get personal.
Logically respond to the initial comment I posted. Thanks.

Hell, that is the formula of nearly every far-leftist.
Ad hominem #1. Keep em coming.