Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Highschool Forum: Help us redo the Highschool Bible!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as some of you may have noticed the highschool forum has way to many stickies. So the moderation staff has decided that it's probaly time to rework the highschool bible. We'll be adding more articles to the mix and making it better for everyone. We'll also integrate the rules and such all into one neat and organized post, but we need your help!

Now I'm sure, like me, most of you have a favorite post. Something that really struck a note and helped you out in a hard time. This can be anything. Something you've written or something written by someone else. The only real thing we ask is that is pertains to highschoolers, and preferably something that originated in the highscool forum.

So start gathering your favorite links and sending them to either me or TheVirtualMind since we're gonna be the one's spearheading the new bible. We won't be telling you which articles we pick and which we don't so you'll just have to wait and see.

Submit as many as you want, but please make a healthy list before sending us articles because PM space is limited and it's kinda annoying to have to go through a lot of PM's with only a few links.

Thanks a lot guys :)

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. This is gonna be a "HS Only" bible. Stuff that made THIS forum great in the past. Key names to look for are: Lorzenzo, Whatsupwitdat, Eternal, The Antichrist_Superstar, Brazilian_Blues_Boy, Sammo, snycmaster, Jester, and some guy named Vincent.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent!
Ever had a big kahuna burger?
Want a bite? It's real tasty!
Well, you should try one some time.
Me? I can't usually get 'em, cos my girlfriend's a vegetarian, which pretty much makes me a vegetarian too. I do love the taste of a good burger..

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus's "Become Great" post.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send a link to the mods if you think it's worthy.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be fun. : )

AS

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: Collect underpants
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

Roobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey-- Just an Idea--

Based on what i would call, and i dont think im alone here "DUMBASS POSTS" on this forum-- i think the new HS bible should be geared towards reducing them, to get noobs out of the mindset that this is a place to ask about a Specific "Girl Problem" that they may be having at any given time (you know the kinda thing im talking about) instead, supporting the mindset that this forum, and the whole board is about getting better with women and at life IN GENERAL

maybe even a "before you post, Pre-bible" if people wont make the effort to read the whole thing before asking if "Sarah in my english class likes me because she asks to suck me penis all the time?...."

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the idea behind the bible, but of course you always have those people who are too lazy to search and instead want specific answers for their specific problem, even though their specific problem is much more general then they'd think. So even if we have the best bible ever and it answers every question to the T, someone will still be lazy and make a dumb thread.

However if we can make a really good bible with lots of useful information geared towards highschoolers then we can hopefully eliminate some of the more general ones where people just get confused.

Keep the links coming people. We're working hard to get this rolling but we definetly have no ETA yet. The more you submit the better the bible will be.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are most of the articles from the current hs bible going to be included? Also, when are you looking for this to be done by?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Are most of the articles from the current hs bible going to be included? Also, when are you looking for this to be done by?
We're gonna review them and see if they still apply to the highschool forum and if they still fit well in the bible. I'd venture more towards yes then no however.

Like I said we have no ETA. It could be by end of july, end of the summer, end of the year. It's really hard to say right now. All the mods are very busy with life and can't devote much time to the site as we would like. I'd like this to be a group effort amongst the staff but we have a hard time finding time to work together, plus some mods are more devoted then others.