"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Highschool Dance (With a date)

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Alright so I'm gonna get a date for this HS dance. It runs from 7 to 11. I only slow dance, no fast stuff any more. And the slow songs are rare but excellent (like don juans lol). So how could I fill up that time with her (7 to 11, 4 hours). I'm only 14 remember. I don't wanna be with her the whole night, that sounds AFC, but a few hours wouldnt hurt. Any tips for time filling?

I was thinking of leaving her after a while and doing Magic Tricks to people. That would AMAZE her. I am good at magic tricks, and I know that could HELP my game, not BE my game though.

Any suggestions?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Girls tend to complain about guys who will only slow dance, so you might want to re-think that. Magic tricks can be good, just make sure they'll really impress people.
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Magic tricks are cool and all, but at a dance? Come on man, dances (at least where I come from) are basically sex with your clothes on, not many people want to get off the dance floor to see some magic tricks. And your decision to only slow dance, I can see that onyl hindering you. Sounds to me like you're too scared to dance the entire time, so you choose only to do it to certain songs. Getting a date for a dance is also pretty stupid if you're planning on doing magic tricks. If you were going to be dancing then transition after a slow dance into a makeout session, I could understand, but right now all I can see is it hurting your game.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top