"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Highest quality and lowest quality women in the US by area

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Having been born and raised in the bay area... I agree...

Looks - I would say 90% of women are 7 or below. 8s and 9s are rare.

Personality - you get a heavy liberal attitude of promoting social justice, welfare of the people, etc. Who look down on the poor with a tremendous sense of entitlement.

It's very Orwellian... "there's nothing sure but the rich get rich and the poor get children, in the meantime, in-between time, ain't we got fun"
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Outside of miami, I find florida girls to generally be more over weight, more ugly overall and far worse personalities. I'm from st. Louis and the women are a lot hotter up there than fl and less damaged as well. The rest of rural missouri is basically the south. But Missouri, georgia, etc seem to have much better women than the junk we have here in fl.

I never seen fatter people and people with tats until I lived in fl.
Florida attracts the White Trash folks looking for a warm place to live. I think this is why it generally has good strip joints.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
You done been invited bruh
I know work has just been crazy. One of these days...

but what I mean is I don’t think any geographical location can change a females trie nature. I understand some places have group think issues and such, but if you can isolate her she will revert. That’s my guess, I’ll test my theories sometime this year and take you up on your offer
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
If you think SF sucks, don't move to Seattle either, it's famous for the 'Seattle Freeze' and people here are extremely flaky.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
If you think SF sucks, don't move to Seattle either, it's famous for the 'Seattle Freeze' and people here are extremely flaky.
I have actually had a great experience with women from Washington, they are a lot more down to earth and a lot less snotty/self-righteous.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
San Fran is late-stage capitalism gone to hell.

I live in a suburb of Minneapolis. Moved here from CT. The increase in quality was noticeable!
Yeah just wait until the Silicon Valley Mafia moves into MN and takes over, it will be worst than Austin.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I have actually had a great experience with women from Washington, they are a lot more down to earth and a lot less snotty/self-righteous.
Depends on where they're from in WA.

The seattle area is almost as bad as portland: At least a quarter of the women on OLD here have purple hair syndrome and people are very blue pilled.

But step a foot out of seattle and everyone is way more down to earth.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I’ve been to probably 35 States and based on friendliness and looks together my top pick of where I have been would be Tennessee.
ah, that'd be, to me, middle to eastern Tenn, as I was born n' raised in west Tn, and the women there are fvcky if you ask me - it was not fun, there is a considerable difference to the attitude of the women where I'm at now who think more logically and clear-headed (as best as a woman can think logically and clear-headed) - they can see value better here and yes, value = me, they appraise my value very fine here
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
ah, that'd be, to me, middle to eastern Tenn, as I was born n' raised in west Tn, and the women there are fvcky if you ask me - it was not fun, there is a considerable difference to the attitude of the women where I'm at now who think more logically and clear-headed (as best as a woman can think logically and clear-headed) - they can see value better here and yes, value = me, they appraise my value very fine here
My experience with southern women lines up with the blog post.

I'd say it has been very unpleasant with Alabama and Georgia girls but really good with South Carolina and Tennessee girls.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Worst- Kentucky and WV. Lots of fat women who think they are princesses.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
Are you a asian dude? if so, which city have you had the most success with girls?
I am indeed Asian. I've had success about anywhere but in the US, it has been

1. Minneapolis

2. Chicago

3. NYC (Manhattan and Brooklyn)

4. Miami, TONS of success here

5. Dallas
 
Top