"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Highest quality and lowest quality women in the US by area

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
Seems like the controversial blogger has did it again by offering his thoughts on the highest and lowest quality women by area. I am very surprised to find that Northern California is this bad, I have heard bad things but I did not know it was that terrible. Meanwhile, did not know the midwest was that good.

 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
SF Bay Area isn’t that bad. I wonder if the blogger really visited or just played on stereotypes. For example, SalesForce, Facebook etc. hire lots if cute young women. And the PC/feminist stuff, if she’s in to you, she’ll ditch that. Like my GF did.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Minnesota:
Looks: A+
Personality: A


Minnesota has a high Swedish/Finnish/Scandinavia ratio as many settled there in the late 1800 and early 1900s
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
As AC/DC used to sing, "I've been around the world and seen a million girls." But let's focus the US. The top and largely underrated markets for hot women WITH good personalities:

1- Minneapolis, MN. Not even close. The gene pool + "Minnesota Nice" cannot be beat. Hidden gem. A.
2- Denver, CO. Denver is a melting pot but it's a very fit city with a plethora of outdoor activities, mild weather, and high education rate. Somewhat superficial with all the TX and CA transplants. B+.
3- Dallas: Scores high for attractive women but lower on personality. Lots of vanity, makeup, gold diggers. B-.

Stay (far) away from: NYC, LA, SF, Deep South, Vegas. These girls are mostly f*uckable but not LTR or wifey material.

Good luck!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
I see the midwest gals scored the highest, A's in both looks and personality. Might explain why I'm not quite as cynical as some of the guys here.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
SF Bay Area isn’t that bad. I wonder if the blogger really visited or just played on stereotypes. For example, SalesForce, Facebook etc. hire lots if cute young women. And the PC/feminist stuff, if she’s in to you, she’ll ditch that. Like my GF did.
In my experience it is really bad having worked there. The thing I hate about Bay Area girls and the tech industry is the amount of hypocrisy you run into. Sure, the companies might preach social tolerance to the public but then do some ****ed up **** behind closed doors. What I hate about Bay Area girls is that they are just so fake, social justice preachy, and all that but as hypergamous as you can get as well. In some ways, they are spoiled due to horrible ratios and in others, they are just really in a situation where they are cynical due to having had it all. I just hate the lame culture there.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
That's a good blog bro, is it yours? love the writing style and topics good stuff
Not at all, I actually blog about finance and completely unrelated game stuff but this dude keeps coming up on the wordpress feed. For a while I thought it might have been someone on here or some game forum so I decided to share it, sounds like a former RSD guy to some degree. I don't agree with him on that much, it's some younger dude without much life experience, but he does post provocative ****.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
As AC/DC used to sing, "I've been around the world and seen a million girls." But let's focus the US. The top and largely underrated markets for hot women WITH good personalities:

1- Minneapolis, MN. Not even close. The gene pool + "Minnesota Nice" cannot be beat. Hidden gem. A.
2- Denver, CO. Denver is a melting pot but it's a very fit city with a plethora of outdoor activities, mild weather, and high education rate. Somewhat superficial with all the TX and CA transplants. B+.
3- Dallas: Scores high for attractive women but lower on personality. Lots of vanity, makeup, gold diggers. B-.

Stay (far) away from: NYC, LA, SF, Deep South, Vegas. These girls are mostly f*uckable but not LTR or wifey material.

Good luck!
The problem is that a lot of the San Francisco trash and trash from the coastal areas is now moving to good cities and ruining them, just look at what Californians did to Austin.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Outside of miami, I find florida girls to generally be more over weight, more ugly overall and far worse personalities. I'm from st. Louis and the women are a lot hotter up there than fl and less damaged as well. The rest of rural missouri is basically the south. But Missouri, georgia, etc seem to have much better women than the junk we have here in fl.

I never seen fatter people and people with tats until I lived in fl.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Isn't there a lot of hot asians in the Bay area? People on here say I should go out there and have no problem finding an Asian chick!
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
The problem is that a lot of the San Francisco trash and trash from the coastal areas is now moving to good cities and ruining them, just look at what Californians did to Austin.
The Californicators, and to a lesser degree the Texans, also screwed up Denver. They buy these giant SUVs and then drive 70 MPH when we're getting a foot of snow, spin out, wreck, read end people, and generally f*uck it up for everyone. I can always tell Texans when I'm hiking in the mountains. They're the ones in sandals no backpack, no rain gear, or water trying to summit a 12,000 foot peak, I s*hit you not.
 

CptRomn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
26
Age
35
The Californicators, and to a lesser degree the Texans, also screwed up Denver. They buy these giant SUVs and then drive 70 MPH when we're getting a foot of snow, spin out, wreck, read end people, and generally f*uck it up for everyone. I can always tell Texans when I'm hiking in the mountains. They're the ones in sandals no backpack, no rain gear, or water trying to summit a 12,000 foot peak, I s*hit you not.
If you don't like it, move
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I’ve been to probably 35 States and based on friendliness and looks together my top pick of where I have been would be Tennessee.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
If you don't like it, move
Why?

It's his f-cking state, he can have his opinion on things there. His state is being ruined by outsiders who have a habit of ruining states. Even if he moved the same cycle would repeat itself.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
I have to say that even with San Francisco, the culture itself is toxic. I have not met sh-ttier people in my life, I mean a complete lack of human emotions and empathy. San Francisco has a special kind of thing wrong with it that you do not see from other cities. One thing that does trip me up about San Francisco is the amount of try-hard wannabe cool brogrammer types.

Maybe it is expectations right?

I grew up thinking San Francisco was a tolerant and relaxing place full of nice worldly people. I get there and see that Silicon Valley is a huge frat of lower quality white guys with yellow fever that are racist as f-ck. The women are not even possible to talk to, like they are on some drug turning them into a robot.

I walked for hours in that city once and didn't see one good looking white girl.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
San Fran is late-stage capitalism gone to hell.

I live in a suburb of Minneapolis. Moved here from CT. The increase in quality was noticeable!
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I have to say that even with San Francisco, the culture itself is toxic. I have not met sh-ttier people in my life, I mean a complete lack of human emotions and empathy. San Francisco has a special kind of thing wrong with it that you do not see from other cities. One thing that does trip me up about San Francisco is the amount of try-hard wannabe cool brogrammer types.

Maybe it is expectations right?

I grew up thinking San Francisco was a tolerant and relaxing place full of nice worldly people. I get there and see that Silicon Valley is a huge frat of lower quality white guys with yellow fever that are racist as f-ck. The women are not even possible to talk to, like they are on some drug turning them into a robot.

I walked for hours in that city once and didn't see one good looking white girl.
So of those korean and Japanese girls are very hot. I'd bust a nut over some of them.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top