Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Highest quality and lowest quality women in the US by area

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like the controversial blogger has did it again by offering his thoughts on the highest and lowest quality women by area. I am very surprised to find that Northern California is this bad, I have heard bad things but I did not know it was that terrible. Meanwhile, did not know the midwest was that good.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SF Bay Area isn’t that bad. I wonder if the blogger really visited or just played on stereotypes. For example, SalesForce, Facebook etc. hire lots if cute young women. And the PC/feminist stuff, if she’s in to you, she’ll ditch that. Like my GF did.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minnesota:
Looks: A+
Personality: A

Minnesota has a high Swedish/Finnish/Scandinavia ratio as many settled there in the late 1800 and early 1900s

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As AC/DC used to sing, "I've been around the world and seen a million girls." But let's focus the US. The top and largely underrated markets for hot women WITH good personalities:

1- Minneapolis, MN. Not even close. The gene pool + "Minnesota Nice" cannot be beat. Hidden gem. A.
2- Denver, CO. Denver is a melting pot but it's a very fit city with a plethora of outdoor activities, mild weather, and high education rate. Somewhat superficial with all the TX and CA transplants. B+.
3- Dallas: Scores high for attractive women but lower on personality. Lots of vanity, makeup, gold diggers. B-.

Stay (far) away from: NYC, LA, SF, Deep South, Vegas. These girls are mostly f*uckable but not LTR or wifey material.

Good luck!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the midwest gals scored the highest, A's in both looks and personality. Might explain why I'm not quite as cynical as some of the guys here.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
SF Bay Area isn’t that bad. I wonder if the blogger really visited or just played on stereotypes. For example, SalesForce, Facebook etc. hire lots if cute young women. And the PC/feminist stuff, if she’s in to you, she’ll ditch that. Like my GF did.
In my experience it is really bad having worked there. The thing I hate about Bay Area girls and the tech industry is the amount of hypocrisy you run into. Sure, the companies might preach social tolerance to the public but then do some ****ed up **** behind closed doors. What I hate about Bay Area girls is that they are just so fake, social justice preachy, and all that but as hypergamous as you can get as well. In some ways, they are spoiled due to horrible ratios and in others, they are just really in a situation where they are cynical due to having had it all. I just hate the lame culture there.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
That's a good blog bro, is it yours? love the writing style and topics good stuff
Not at all, I actually blog about finance and completely unrelated game stuff but this dude keeps coming up on the wordpress feed. For a while I thought it might have been someone on here or some game forum so I decided to share it, sounds like a former RSD guy to some degree. I don't agree with him on that much, it's some younger dude without much life experience, but he does post provocative ****.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
As AC/DC used to sing, "I've been around the world and seen a million girls." But let's focus the US. The top and largely underrated markets for hot women WITH good personalities:

1- Minneapolis, MN. Not even close. The gene pool + "Minnesota Nice" cannot be beat. Hidden gem. A.
2- Denver, CO. Denver is a melting pot but it's a very fit city with a plethora of outdoor activities, mild weather, and high education rate. Somewhat superficial with all the TX and CA transplants. B+.
3- Dallas: Scores high for attractive women but lower on personality. Lots of vanity, makeup, gold diggers. B-.

Stay (far) away from: NYC, LA, SF, Deep South, Vegas. These girls are mostly f*uckable but not LTR or wifey material.

Good luck!
The problem is that a lot of the San Francisco trash and trash from the coastal areas is now moving to good cities and ruining them, just look at what Californians did to Austin.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the Beach Boys covered this already. But anyway...

Minnesota:
Looks: A+
Personality: A

Minnesota has a high Swedish/Finnish/Scandinavia ratio as many settled there in the late 1800 and early 1900s
True. The Twin Cities are good if that look is your thing, and believe it or not, they're pretty healthy compared with other Midwestern states. Scandinavian is not my cup of tea which is why I left the Midwest, but there are some beautiful women there.

The linked article was okay, but the guy completely forgot a region (Rockies - Colorado/Utah/Nevada etc.) and thinks that Idaho is in the Midwest. I do agree that Miami chicks are among the sexiest, but I'd never live there. And NYC has everything that every city has; it's bigger than most states people wise.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Outside of miami, I find florida girls to generally be more over weight, more ugly overall and far worse personalities. I'm from st. Louis and the women are a lot hotter up there than fl and less damaged as well. The rest of rural missouri is basically the south. But Missouri, georgia, etc seem to have much better women than the junk we have here in fl.

I never seen fatter people and people with tats until I lived in fl.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't there a lot of hot asians in the Bay area? People on here say I should go out there and have no problem finding an Asian chick!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that a lot of the San Francisco trash and trash from the coastal areas is now moving to good cities and ruining them, just look at what Californians did to Austin.
The Californicators, and to a lesser degree the Texans, also screwed up Denver. They buy these giant SUVs and then drive 70 MPH when we're getting a foot of snow, spin out, wreck, read end people, and generally f*uck it up for everyone. I can always tell Texans when I'm hiking in the mountains. They're the ones in sandals no backpack, no rain gear, or water trying to summit a 12,000 foot peak, I s*hit you not.

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Californicators, and to a lesser degree the Texans, also screwed up Denver. They buy these giant SUVs and then drive 70 MPH when we're getting a foot of snow, spin out, wreck, read end people, and generally f*uck it up for everyone. I can always tell Texans when I'm hiking in the mountains. They're the ones in sandals no backpack, no rain gear, or water trying to summit a 12,000 foot peak, I s*hit you not.
If you don't like it, move

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ve been to probably 35 States and based on friendliness and looks together my top pick of where I have been would be Tennessee.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't like it, move
Why?

It's his f-cking state, he can have his opinion on things there. His state is being ruined by outsiders who have a habit of ruining states. Even if he moved the same cycle would repeat itself.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I have to say that even with San Francisco, the culture itself is toxic. I have not met sh-ttier people in my life, I mean a complete lack of human emotions and empathy. San Francisco has a special kind of thing wrong with it that you do not see from other cities. One thing that does trip me up about San Francisco is the amount of try-hard wannabe cool brogrammer types.

Maybe it is expectations right?

I grew up thinking San Francisco was a tolerant and relaxing place full of nice worldly people. I get there and see that Silicon Valley is a huge frat of lower quality white guys with yellow fever that are racist as f-ck. The women are not even possible to talk to, like they are on some drug turning them into a robot.

I walked for hours in that city once and didn't see one good looking white girl.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Fran is late-stage capitalism gone to hell.

I live in a suburb of Minneapolis. Moved here from CT. The increase in quality was noticeable!