Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Highest quality and lowest quality women in the US by area

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have to say that even with San Francisco, the culture itself is toxic. I have not met sh-ttier people in my life, I mean a complete lack of human emotions and empathy. San Francisco has a special kind of thing wrong with it that you do not see from other cities. One thing that does trip me up about San Francisco is the amount of try-hard wannabe cool brogrammer types.

Maybe it is expectations right?

I grew up thinking San Francisco was a tolerant and relaxing place full of nice worldly people. I get there and see that Silicon Valley is a huge frat of lower quality white guys with yellow fever that are racist as f-ck. The women are not even possible to talk to, like they are on some drug turning them into a robot.

I walked for hours in that city once and didn't see one good looking white girl.
So of those korean and Japanese girls are very hot. I'd bust a nut over some of them.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been born and raised in the bay area... I agree...

Looks - I would say 90% of women are 7 or below. 8s and 9s are rare.

Personality - you get a heavy liberal attitude of promoting social justice, welfare of the people, etc. Who look down on the poor with a tremendous sense of entitlement.

It's very Orwellian... "there's nothing sure but the rich get rich and the poor get children, in the meantime, in-between time, ain't we got fun"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of miami, I find florida girls to generally be more over weight, more ugly overall and far worse personalities. I'm from st. Louis and the women are a lot hotter up there than fl and less damaged as well. The rest of rural missouri is basically the south. But Missouri, georgia, etc seem to have much better women than the junk we have here in fl.

I never seen fatter people and people with tats until I lived in fl.
Florida attracts the White Trash folks looking for a warm place to live. I think this is why it generally has good strip joints.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You done been invited bruh
I know work has just been crazy. One of these days...

but what I mean is I don’t think any geographical location can change a females trie nature. I understand some places have group think issues and such, but if you can isolate her she will revert. That’s my guess, I’ll test my theories sometime this year and take you up on your offer

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think SF sucks, don't move to Seattle either, it's famous for the 'Seattle Freeze' and people here are extremely flaky.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
If you think SF sucks, don't move to Seattle either, it's famous for the 'Seattle Freeze' and people here are extremely flaky.
I have actually had a great experience with women from Washington, they are a lot more down to earth and a lot less snotty/self-righteous.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
San Fran is late-stage capitalism gone to hell.

I live in a suburb of Minneapolis. Moved here from CT. The increase in quality was noticeable!
Yeah just wait until the Silicon Valley Mafia moves into MN and takes over, it will be worst than Austin.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have actually had a great experience with women from Washington, they are a lot more down to earth and a lot less snotty/self-righteous.
Depends on where they're from in WA.

The seattle area is almost as bad as portland: At least a quarter of the women on OLD here have purple hair syndrome and people are very blue pilled.

But step a foot out of seattle and everyone is way more down to earth.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been to probably 35 States and based on friendliness and looks together my top pick of where I have been would be Tennessee.
ah, that'd be, to me, middle to eastern Tenn, as I was born n' raised in west Tn, and the women there are fvcky if you ask me - it was not fun, there is a considerable difference to the attitude of the women where I'm at now who think more logically and clear-headed (as best as a woman can think logically and clear-headed) - they can see value better here and yes, value = me, they appraise my value very fine here

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
ah, that'd be, to me, middle to eastern Tenn, as I was born n' raised in west Tn, and the women there are fvcky if you ask me - it was not fun, there is a considerable difference to the attitude of the women where I'm at now who think more logically and clear-headed (as best as a woman can think logically and clear-headed) - they can see value better here and yes, value = me, they appraise my value very fine here
My experience with southern women lines up with the blog post.

I'd say it has been very unpleasant with Alabama and Georgia girls but really good with South Carolina and Tennessee girls.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Worst- Kentucky and WV. Lots of fat women who think they are princesses.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Are you a asian dude? if so, which city have you had the most success with girls?
I am indeed Asian. I've had success about anywhere but in the US, it has been

1. Minneapolis

2. Chicago

3. NYC (Manhattan and Brooklyn)

4. Miami, TONS of success here

5. Dallas