Master Don Juan
- Sep 28, 2008
- Reaction score
- Inside her mind
- Dr Conor Bowman was a pharmacist in Medical school married his wife Betty in 2021
- Both he and his wife worked at the Mayo Clinic (ranked the top hospital in the world)
- They were in an open marriage
- The main rule was you could not catch feelings for other people that you were dating
- Conor caught feelings for "Belle" and became infatuated
- Conor poisoned his wife
- 3 days after his wife died Connor had a new girlfriend over at his place
- Conor Got 500K payout
- Conor raised further suspicion when he wanted the autopsy to be skipped on his wife because he didn't want her treated as a "Cadaver"
This happened an hour from where I live, I've said in various different posts the increase I have personally seen in "Open relationships and/or open marriages". They mostly end in disaster either with STD's, or divorce(or both). I know the RP has this romanticized Idea of open marriages now all of a sudden with this "High Value Man trope" but in the real world, these are the real outcomes that get ignored.