"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

high school is the best places to meet girls

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
i dont know if i am right but i went to college with my friend and i didnt see as many good girls as in high school.. i am senior and i am an average guy. and id ont know if i should start talking to all this girls.. just as friends....
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Evidently you went to the wrong college.
 

theguy

New Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
37
I'm still in high schol and even I know the answer...

In college you don't have to ask her this: "You wanna go to my place, my parents won't be home for a while."
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
College is the best place. Most guys meet their wives there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
College is the best place. Most guys meet their wives there.
They also meet their first STD and first "oh crap!" pregnancy scare.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by eternal
They also meet their first STD and first "oh crap!" pregnancy scare.
Only in America.... ;)
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
but ia m pretty sure that in college most of the girls are more loose. i n high school you could find more virgins girls than in college.
 

MightyLight

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by hacx
but ia m pretty sure that in college most of the girls are more loose. i n high school you could find more virgins girls than in college.
in college more girls r eager to bone...we have "virgins" here too
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
i guess u right!!!!!!!!!!!!!and probably they have more experience.........
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top