High School Incel

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So last week this 16 year old boy tried to kill a 16 year old girl with a knife or something at a high school. One version of the story is that she was his ex-gf. Other version says that he was trying to get in her pants but she friendzoned him.

Apparently a teacher saved the girl but not before the Incel made some serious damage to her hands, arms, and fractured her skull. The girl is in a hospital in bad condition. After the attack, the Incel jumped from the second story so he is also in a hospital in bad condition.

I work at a school with underage kids so now there has been a couple of emergency meetings, one during what was supposed to be my lunch break and the other one at night while Im supposed to be off the clock. And now there are random bag checks and metal detectors for students. All thanks to this little piece of Incel garbage.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now there are random bag checks and metal detectors for students.
Useless actions. There are enough sharp implements in the school to hurt / maim other people.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand the anger behind it. I didn't get laid until I was 19 or 20 (I think).

It's very frustrating when you're being a Nice Guy(TM) and "just being yourself" and girls just aren't interested in you.

Dads need to stop giving out bullsh*t advice to their sons about girls. My bets are that this kid doesn't have a dad in his life, or that his dad is just as much an incel as the son is.

Sad story.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad but preventable and treatable I had one girlfriend in junior high and one in high school both now divorce. You don't need a beginning late in high school or junior high that's what college and the military is for

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand the anger behind it. I didn't get laid until I was 19 or 20 (I think).

It's very frustrating when you're being a Nice Guy(TM) and "just being yourself" and girls just aren't interested in you.

Dads need to stop giving out bullsh*t advice to their sons about girls. My bets are that this kid doesn't have a dad in his life, or that his dad is just as much an incel as the son is.

Sad story.
A lot of boys now are being raised by single mothers, so their single mom is giving advice on girls but the mothers aren't being honest

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So last week this 16 year old boy tried to kill a 16 year old girl with a knife or something at a high school. One version of the story is that she was his ex-gf. Other version says that he was trying to get in her pants but she friendzoned him.

Apparently a teacher saved the girl but not before the Incel made some serious damage to her hands, arms, and fractured her skull. The girl is in a hospital in bad condition. After the attack, the Incel jumped from the second story so he is also in a hospital in bad condition.

I work at a school with underage kids so now there has been a couple of emergency meetings, one during what was supposed to be my lunch break and the other one at night while Im supposed to be off the clock. And now there are random bag checks and metal detectors for students. All thanks to this little piece of Incel garbage.
Back when I was a young tadpole, we didn't have these issues. Bring religion and family worth back into the picture. That may be what's missing. Re-establishing the family unit and some sort of religion. Jesus, Moses, Mohammad, the tooth fairy. Doesn't matter. Something to believe in.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was a young tadpole, we didn't have these issues. Bring religion and family worth back into the picture. That may be what's missing. Re-establishing the family unit and some sort of religion. Jesus, Moses, Mohammad, the tooth fairy. Doesn't matter. Something to believe in.
Back before 9/11 we had a more cohesive culture in the U.S. a general sense of innocence compared to today, and some optimism for the future. Imo now it's going to take a mass awakening based on open-mindedness and spirituality and communal bonding based on those things. Seeing like minded people and connecting with them will help engender a belief in the future (and, this is going off the deep end a little bit, there may be an additional "mass consciousness" that forms out of this, acts as its own entity, and buttresses this sense of communal bonding between awakened peoples.)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school, My buddies and I all had shot guns in the back windows of our trucks during hunting season and for trap club. Parked right outside of the classroom. Nobody ever thought of shooting someone. My generation wasn't the first to do this.

We have a people problem, not a weapon problem. Social skills are horrendous. Parenting skills are subpar. Pathetic what is being turned out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am able to relate to that experience. I had to learn how to kill the Nice Guy(TM).

A lot of boys now are being raised by single mothers, so their single mom is giving advice on girls but the mothers aren't being honest
First off, a lot of dads are not present in the lives of their sons for a lot of reasons. I won't get into that now. I'll focus on the dads who are at least present.

A lot of the dads who are present don't have the correct skill set to be teaching their sons to date in the present environment. How did the dad seduce women? If the dad is married to a mom on the strength of a mutual social circle, that's not going to be that relevant for the son unless the son is able to develop a social circle capable of producing the right introductions.

A lot of dads of high school aged males today were kicked to the curb in a divorce. That dad didn't do well with marriage. Additionally, a lot of the dads still married to the moms are in mediocre to subpar marriages with barely any sex. The divorced dads aren't getting to see their sons as much.

I think single moms or de facto single moms (married moms with dads who aren't present due to working a lot) often do a terrible job raising sons.

As a final side note, when my generation (the Millennials) were younger, our Baby Boomer fathers often got women based on outdated techniques. Imagine a dad who lasted dated in the late 1960s/early 1970s teaching his son in the late 1990s/early 2000s how to date. That's generally a not a good idea. A lot of Boomer men ages 60-75 today would be incel/borderline incel if they were born as Millennials (28-43 today). Boomers aren't the parents of today's high schoolers though but this was a relevant experience for a lot of males near my age.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Schools in the US like to brag about their "zero tolerance" policy for violence, but in practice that means they tell children that if they are attacked, to stand there and cry for help. Defend yourself and you get expelled, too.
Thats the female directive of protecting the environment "harmony" rather than justice.

They take for granted that a certain of individual are problematic but as long as they are within a low count, the damage they do does not harm the general harmony.

If decent people (nice guys, work drones call them what they want) decide to self defend or worse yet retaliate then caos rise so their parasitic life style is under threat.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inceldom starts at age 13. Imagine the mind of a lad just reaching that age who learns from black-pill forms that if it doesn't work for him coming out of the gate, it will never work for him :( - literally OVER before it had even started.
Qu'est-ce que je peux faire?

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inceldom starts at age 13. Imagine the mind of a lad just reaching that age who learns from black-pill forms that if it doesn't work for him coming out of the gate, it will never work for him :( - literally OVER before it had even started.

Come on...13?

At 13 you're nothing beside what your genetics and parents shaped you into.

No guy before his late teens/early 20s is really "himself".

Regarding that clip, I totally agree and I add that most of the injuries that most men have in adulthood are stockpiled traumas and anger dragging from his mental development age.

If a guy didnt have an inch of glory when he was young, naive and in needs for affection and validation, there are good chances that he will be unwilling and uncapable to commit or open later on regardless how hot or sweet the women in his life will be.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on...13?

At 13 you're nothing beside what your genetics and parents shaped you into.

No guy before his late teens/early 20s is really "himself".

Regarding that clip, I totally agree and I add that most of the injuries that most men have in adulthood are stockpiled traumas and anger dragging from his mental development age.

If a guy didnt have an inch of glory when he was young, naive and in needs for affection and validation, there are good chances that he will be unwilling and uncapable to commit or open later on regardless how hot or sweet the women in his life will be.
it’s probably not over until you’re 25. 13 is way too young to declare ‘over’. .
My -cel friends were still -cels at 25 and most are still today. Though one escaped in hid late 20’s.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s probably not over until you’re 25. 13 is way too young to declare ‘over’. .
My -cel friends were still -cels at 25 and most are still today. Though one escaped in hid late 20’s.
I believe getting out of "inceldom" and getting laid is much easier in terms of time deadlines rather than getting out fast enough so it doesnt leave emotional scars on you.

Sure you can save the day at 25 but it's very likely you've never been the first to any girl you will ever have.

Never her first kiss, never her first love, never her first foreplay, never her first d1ck and so on...

Getting teen pvssy when you're young is a whole different experience than getting adult one when you're old...it's a whole new level of validation and comfort.

I can tell that all the girls I had in my youth were there for me while the ones now are all conditional to the life style I can provide.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
In high school, My buddies and I all had shot guns in the back windows of our trucks during hunting season and for trap club. Parked right outside of the classroom. Nobody ever thought of shooting someone. My generation wasn't the first to do this.

We have a people problem, not a weapon problem. Social skills are horrendous. Parenting skills are subpar. Pathetic what is being turned out.
One of the universities in my city (University of Toronto) used to have a rifle and revolver club. It was in operation for nearly a century with a perfect safety record. About 15 year ago, the university's administration decided to shut it down because having a gun club on campus was "incompatible with an academic environment". A ridiculous but unsurprising decision. Very few things done in the academic world these days are based on logic and common sense.