"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

High school girls are not worth it.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I've come to the conclusion that high school girls are too immature and close minded to accept any of my DJ techniques, even though girls in their 20's look at me as if I'm a total mack.

I'm taking my concentration out of this area and putting it somewhere else that's well deserved. If an opportunity comes along obviously I won't deny it, however I'm not going to be going and searching for girls any longer.

Thank you.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
aim higher then. i'm 16, last year of english school, i hit on sixth formers!
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
I disagree... Many hs chicks are way immature, but so far as a freshman, DJ tactics have proven to be quite easy for me with these girls. ****y and Funny, and being the alpha male are two important aspects in attracting immature women i find.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
You failure.
 

runner10_13

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
yeah, hs girls are all stupid *****s.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Raven125
I disagree... Many hs chicks are way immature, but so far as a freshman, DJ tactics have proven to be quite easy for me with these girls. ****y and Funny, and being the alpha male are two important aspects in attracting immature women i find.
It's almost as if I'm TOO suave for them. They need someone more on their level, and I'm not it.

I find that almost all of them have been together for years, where as I am new to the school (I'm not from the same area). So, it's hard to "break in" persay.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Can it be done?
Of course.

Is it worth it?
Well, that depends on the person.

Personally, my time is too valuable to be playing games with girls. HS is for getting me into a kick ass college. Then when I'm successful and satisfied with my stable life, the chick picking will begin.

My 2 cents. It all depends on personal preference. No need to argue my friends.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Doesn't sound like you're too DJ, it just sounds like you're not DJ enough. Getting into social circles CAN be done.
Of course it can, but as AFK Protector says above, which also illustrates my ideas, it's really not worth my effort.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
I see where you are coming from when saying, "High school girls are not worth it." But it isn't fair to judge all of them like that. There are a few who actually might be worth some of you time.
My 2 cents
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Supero Masculus
There are a few who actually might be worth some of you time.
My 2 cents
Meh, I'll take back my generalizations when I meet them :)
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by runner10_13
yeah, hs girls are all stupid *****s.
Spoken like a true loser.

Now, by HS girls not being worth it, do you mean as in "relationship-wise" because they are too immature,, or "ewww, I don't wanna touch THAT..."? :)

Personally, I just use high school for having fun, studying, and having sex. Not looking for a relationship at all.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Spoken like a true loser.

Now, by HS girls not being worth it, do you mean as in "relationship-wise" because they are too immature,, or "ewww, I don't wanna touch THAT..."? :)

Personally, I just use high school for having fun, studying, and having sex. Not looking for a relationship at all.
Relationship wise. Though, I also don´t want to touch them because their so immature. Some of the things they do turn me completely off.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I'm taking my concentration out of this area and putting it somewhere else that's well deserved. If an opportunity comes along obviously I won't deny it, however I'm not going to be going and searching for girls any longer.
that's when all the best ones start rolling in to my experience.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Re: Re: High school girls are not worth it.

Originally posted by kevbo
that's when all the best ones start rolling in to my experience.
haha same here. I focused more on myself and became a chick magnet literally. Now I have lots of connections with almost anyone in my school because the whole junior, sophomore, and freshmen classes know me.

Albeit....not alot. Just that I'm a cool guy and all. Nothing inparticular.
 

Bremen_Yank

New Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Eh, wouldnt generalize and say all high school girls aint worth it.


Just gotta know what your working with, if you can make it higher up age wise, go for it.


Dont ditch high school girls all together mate, theyre not all immature, just the majority:D
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Bremen_Yank
Eh, wouldnt generalize and say all high school girls aint worth it.


Just gotta know what your working with, if you can make it higher up age wise, go for it.


Dont ditch high school girls all together mate, theyre not all immature, just the majority:D
Yea, I'm hoping I'll experience at least a couple girls who don't fit my generalizations this summer.

We'll see what happens.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
What's funny is that when you're stable and got money you'll be picking from those same girls that you went in high school with. Now you tell me, why not get some ass now and then marry a woman you trully like? IT sounds to me like you'll end up with a woman that will play you for your money and child support and split to live with the hotshot (i.e. myself).
 

Smileyz

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Phil.
...

Maybe you should give those cold hearted boys with tits some time..ju know?? i remember i courted this girl..very young..after a few months..interest level gone..she came crawling right bac..i just treated her as a friend..hahaha..

but i agree. my Dj'ing is hard to apply.well not really hard..but you know..to immature...maybe if i told her the right words..at the right time..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top