Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High school girls are not worth it.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that high school girls are too immature and close minded to accept any of my DJ techniques, even though girls in their 20's look at me as if I'm a total mack.

I'm taking my concentration out of this area and putting it somewhere else that's well deserved. If an opportunity comes along obviously I won't deny it, however I'm not going to be going and searching for girls any longer.

Thank you.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aim higher then. i'm 16, last year of english school, i hit on sixth formers!

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree... Many hs chicks are way immature, but so far as a freshman, DJ tactics have proven to be quite easy for me with these girls. ****y and Funny, and being the alpha male are two important aspects in attracting immature women i find.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You failure.

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, hs girls are all stupid *****s.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raven125
I disagree... Many hs chicks are way immature, but so far as a freshman, DJ tactics have proven to be quite easy for me with these girls. ****y and Funny, and being the alpha male are two important aspects in attracting immature women i find.
It's almost as if I'm TOO suave for them. They need someone more on their level, and I'm not it.

I find that almost all of them have been together for years, where as I am new to the school (I'm not from the same area). So, it's hard to "break in" persay.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can it be done?
Of course.

Is it worth it?
Well, that depends on the person.

Personally, my time is too valuable to be playing games with girls. HS is for getting me into a kick ass college. Then when I'm successful and satisfied with my stable life, the chick picking will begin.

My 2 cents. It all depends on personal preference. No need to argue my friends.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Doesn't sound like you're too DJ, it just sounds like you're not DJ enough. Getting into social circles CAN be done.
Of course it can, but as AFK Protector says above, which also illustrates my ideas, it's really not worth my effort.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where you are coming from when saying, "High school girls are not worth it." But it isn't fair to judge all of them like that. There are a few who actually might be worth some of you time.
My 2 cents

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Supero Masculus
There are a few who actually might be worth some of you time.
My 2 cents
Meh, I'll take back my generalizations when I meet them :)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by runner10_13
yeah, hs girls are all stupid *****s.
Spoken like a true loser.

Now, by HS girls not being worth it, do you mean as in "relationship-wise" because they are too immature,, or "ewww, I don't wanna touch THAT..."? :)

Personally, I just use high school for having fun, studying, and having sex. Not looking for a relationship at all.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Spoken like a true loser.

Now, by HS girls not being worth it, do you mean as in "relationship-wise" because they are too immature,, or "ewww, I don't wanna touch THAT..."? :)

Personally, I just use high school for having fun, studying, and having sex. Not looking for a relationship at all.
Relationship wise. Though, I also don´t want to touch them because their so immature. Some of the things they do turn me completely off.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I'm taking my concentration out of this area and putting it somewhere else that's well deserved. If an opportunity comes along obviously I won't deny it, however I'm not going to be going and searching for girls any longer.
that's when all the best ones start rolling in to my experience.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: High school girls are not worth it.

Originally posted by kevbo
that's when all the best ones start rolling in to my experience.
haha same here. I focused more on myself and became a chick magnet literally. Now I have lots of connections with almost anyone in my school because the whole junior, sophomore, and freshmen classes know me.

Albeit....not alot. Just that I'm a cool guy and all. Nothing inparticular.

Bremen_Yank

Reaction score
Eh, wouldnt generalize and say all high school girls aint worth it.

Just gotta know what your working with, if you can make it higher up age wise, go for it.

Dont ditch high school girls all together mate, theyre not all immature, just the majority:D

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bremen_Yank
Eh, wouldnt generalize and say all high school girls aint worth it.

Just gotta know what your working with, if you can make it higher up age wise, go for it.

Dont ditch high school girls all together mate, theyre not all immature, just the majority:D
Yea, I'm hoping I'll experience at least a couple girls who don't fit my generalizations this summer.

We'll see what happens.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is that when you're stable and got money you'll be picking from those same girls that you went in high school with. Now you tell me, why not get some ass now and then marry a woman you trully like? IT sounds to me like you'll end up with a woman that will play you for your money and child support and split to live with the hotshot (i.e. myself).

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe you should give those cold hearted boys with tits some time..ju know?? i remember i courted this girl..very young..after a few months..interest level gone..she came crawling right bac..i just treated her as a friend..hahaha..

but i agree. my Dj'ing is hard to apply.well not really hard..but you know..to immature...maybe if i told her the right words..at the right time..