Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

high maintenace

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what does the term high maintenance mean? does it mean the girl wears a lot of makeup and wears trendy clothes that are in style and up to date, does it mean for a guy- he always gets a hair cut every 8 wks and gels it and also wears trendy clothing. what does the term mean

i also really wonder why some gurls would go to school wearing soo much makeup and get all done just to go to class.
same with some guys wearin so much gel for school. i mean we just going to school and its not like ur goin to a party. this is in the college setting

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer

When girls refer to themselves as high maintence it means that need a lot of attention, time, and money to maintain their lifestyle/image. Much like say a Ferrari in that costs of keeping the car running are usually much higher than the cost of the car itself.

Girls who are truly High Maintenence usually feel to be "above" most people and consider themselves a part of an elite class. While there are some people who definately do belong in this class (Major Celebrities, Royalty, The Super Wealthy, Certain Powerful Families), 99.99999% do not. Most of the time you are dealing with a stuck up sorority girl who has no idea of what life is about. She just know that she does'nt want to actually work for anything. It is up to you to determine whether it is worth it to deal with girls like her.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last girl I dated was major high maintenance. I made the mistake of telling her that to her face one time (not in a bad way, just said it as sort of an observation). Bad move, she got pissed and essentially broke up with me because of it.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Bad move, she got pissed and essentially broke up with me because of it.
**** her if she can't take a joke. Be glad you're not stuck with a humorless ***** anymore. The worst high maintenence girls are the ones who are in denial about it.