Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

high interest, you fvck up is it always over?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
if a girl has super high interest in you but then u do something really chumpish and afc losing your temper with her telling her off in text about her cancelling on f-ing you then proceed to send another text explaining you didn't mean it that way and it's misinterpreted then called twice the next evening left a voicemail and a message on facebook is that even possible to salvage if she had super super high interest?
Read that again, Pete. You did just what the woman ought to be doing... nevermind she did what you should've been doing. Talk about role reversal here.

pete101 said:
i know IL can drop dramatically just doing something small or afc-ish.. but if we were both in college and i'd have an opportunity to bump into her again i could win her back despite my fvck up. but im restricted to the phone and not likely to ever bump into her again so i'm screwed..
You may win her back but... let me ask you: is it really worth it?

I mean, you fvcked up. We all did. Hell, we DO fvck up every now and then. This is part of being human.

You may as well keep her around for "social proof" or stuff like this, but forget about hooking up with her. Not because you can't (what do I know anyway), but because it's so counterproductive. You close your eyes to dozens of hot women that are waiting for you to go after 'em, just to keep going after one who is not into you.

So what, she thinks X Y Z of you, well, you made a mistake. You may not be like this, but trying to prove otherwise will only devalue you in her eyes (and yours also).

Go away.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't even get her to pick up her phone anymore.. literally ever since i sent that text it's been complete utter silence.. nothing. i tried calling from a different number, she just doesn't answer won't even call back to find out who it was.. she does it like a pro.

i reckon she must have been in this situation before.. serves her right for being such a c0cktease.. it's really hard for me to accept it's over.. crazy. i even read back to what i wrote and i dont even think it was that bad.

the effort it took me to get to that stage with her i duno if i can make the effort to bring myself to do it.. is it really that much easier to start something new with someone else with a clean slate?

unless they have high interest then it just won't happen.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
the effort it took me to get to that stage with her i duno if i can make the effort to bring myself to do it.. is it really that much easier to start something new with someone else with a clean slate?

unless they have high interest then it just won't happen.
The effort you made is the reason she isn't interested. Go think about about for a while. You came on too strong and if you come on too strong to women they'll run.

If a woman isn't interested she ain't interested. Try somebody else and learn your lessons from this experiance.