Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

high interest, you fvck up is it always over?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl has super high interest in you but then u do something really chumpish and afc losing your temper with her telling her off in text about her cancelling on f-ing you then proceed to send another text explaining you didn't mean it that way and it's misinterpreted then called twice the next evening left a voicemail and a message on facebook is that even possible to salvage if she had super super high interest?

i know IL can drop dramatically just doing something small or afc-ish.. but if we were both in college and i'd have an opportunity to bump into her again i could win her back despite my fvck up. but im restricted to the phone and not likely to ever bump into her again so i'm screwed..

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Thats stalkerish. put yourself in her shoes and re-read what you wrote. I am 220 lbs and train MMA and what you did is pretty scary. I would not be surprised she is keeping an eye out for you(in a bad way) Move on. It Did she even have time to explain why she could not make it? I mean her whole family could have died that day, and you were yelling at her. GEEZ

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're turning her off because you're far too emotional. One minute you're yelling at her and the next you're apologising.

Women want a man who don't let his emotions control him. It's called being a strong character and its important.

She now knows the 'real' you. You have weak inner game but this can be improved on. She's not attracted to you. She was but your behaviour turned her off. Concentrate on improving your inner game and in time women will be calling you all the time.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
Dude, Thats stalkerish. put yourself in her shoes and re-read what you wrote. I am 220 lbs and train MMA and what you did is pretty scary. I would not be surprised she is keeping an eye out for you(in a bad way) Move on. It Did she even have time to explain why she could not make it? I mean her whole family could have died that day, and you were yelling at her. GEEZ
she cancelled on me 4 times with the same BS msg of she'll call me later to arrange another meeting or explain later.. she never did it any of those times.. so it's not as if i was expecting her to call anytime soon to explain given her past behaviour.

i literally had enough cos i warned her a day before that i would not put up with it anymore.. i told her not to cancel she promised me she wouldn't.. then she goes and cancels on me again. that's twice she's promised. i didn't ask for a promise i just told her not to cancel. that's why i was furious with her.

i just lose patience very quickly and get really annoyed and anxious that i get frustrated when they're being evasive not answering my call pretending they're 'busy' and expecting me to accept that.. it's quite simple for her to answer the phone say she's busy doing so and so whatever..

she could have easily told me what the reason was in the text rather than make me sit waiting around for a reason she needs to come up with later.. fact is she had no reason cos i called her straight after she sent the cancellation text.. that told me she just ducking out of explaining.. it's more what she didn't do than what she did do. grr..

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
You're turning her off because you're far too emotional. One minute you're yelling at her and the next you're apologising.

Women want a man who don't let his emotions control him. It's called being a strong character and its important.

She now knows the 'real' you. You have weak inner game but this can be improved on. She's not attracted to you. She was but your behaviour turned her off. Concentrate on improving your inner game and in time women will be calling you all the time.
i didn't yell at her.. i sent a long reply to her text which could have been misinterpreted depending how she perceived it.. but it literally pointed out that she promised not to cancel and goes and does it again and i couldn't take what she said seriously.. the worst part which was soooo taken the wrong way was my last bit saying she had to seriously make it up to me otherwise it's over.. which i only realised an hour and half later translated to: if u dont fvck me then fvck off.. i tried to explain after in a follow on text that i didnt' mean for it to mean sex but i knew i was already digging myself a hole. that's why i think she's not responded and it's a complete misunderstanding.

does it really not matter how much high interest she had in you in person it'll all go just like that after what i did?

it's really frustrating because i'm fine on dates i do well, kiss close whatever.. it's when during in between dates i really f up cos i dont know how to deal with flaking when they put me on the spot on the phone.. i always lose girls like this. i do so well on dates but when that's over i can't rely on the phone to keep them interested.

even if i wait a week does it really just not matter anymore?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you doing, giving a broad 4 chances to burn you? How many times can you cry wolf? Seriously, guy, why should she believe your threads. If I was her, I'd be putting a restraining order on your suplicating ass.

To quote Ross Jeffries, "He who supplicates, masturbates"

Btw, I know you gotta be a troll, you can't possibly be serious with all these threads about somebody who didn't have sex with you. Get over it. Looking back, there were probably 20+ chicks I could have banged, had I done the right thing, had I been more agressive, etc. Turn it into a learning experience, and stop acting like a woman.

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
She blew you off four times, unless your conviced 5 is the magic number, drop this chick from your mind. There are plenty of girls on campus, go find one that will treat you right. Yes super high interest can plumment to less than zero in the blink of an eye. Use this as a learning experience.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CFERD said:
She blew you off four times, unless your conviced 5 is the magic number, drop this chick from your mind. There are plenty of girls on campus, go find one that will treat you right. Yes super high interest can plumment to less than zero in the blink of an eye. Use this as a learning experience.

but, but, but, this one is special, you don't understand.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
she cancelled on me 4 times with the same BS msg of she'll call me later to arrange another meeting or explain later.. she never did it any of those times.. so it's not as if i was expecting her to call anytime soon to explain given her past behaviour.
somebody here needs to read about the 2 STRIKES RULE

I understand how you feel brother. There is nothing worse than having a girl which shows good interest, then you f____ it up. Most of the time it is the opposte, we have the high interest and they are to be secuded. So any chance you get with a girl showing high interest that is pretty much "shes waiting for you to seduce her" so if you f___ up such rare chances it will hurt. That has been the story of mine all this year. I suggest cool down, relax, regroup, rethink your strategy for next year. Live, learn, charge it to the game.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:

i literally had enough cos i warned her a day before that i would not put up with it anymore.. i told her not to cancel she promised me she wouldn't.. then she goes and cancels on me again. that's twice she's promised. i didn't ask for a promise i just told her not to cancel. that's why i was furious with her.

i just lose patience very quickly and get really annoyed and anxious that i get frustrated when they're being evasive not answering my call pretending they're 'busy' and expecting me to accept that.. it's quite simple for her to answer the phone say she's busy doing so and so whatever..

she could have easily told me what the reason was in the text rather than make me sit waiting around for a reason she needs to come up with later.. fact is she had no reason cos i called her straight after she sent the cancellation text.. that told me she just ducking out of explaining.. it's more what she didn't do than what she did do. grr..

First, DO NOT warn a women; unless done playfully. (hey, I really liked meeting you,but it seems like we are not meant to be, so how about some coffee; all done in a light humor. Make it easy for her to go and leave: Coffee is no pressure if it goes well you can grab dinner, if not, drink the coffee in 10 min and bounce) But if she flaked on you, how did you know she had high interest in you?

About flaking, Women Do NOT ever want to hurt anybodies feelings and as stupid as it may, Her not calling you back is her way of trying to get out of it. Its hard for her to say "I liked you as a friend and it is going to be awkward if I go on a date with you" If you ever had a girl really like you and she you didn't feel the same; it is really hard to tell her.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never had high IL. Flaking = low IL, no matter ho much IL she seems to have. The sooner you learn that the better. She's an AW and cokktease. The worlds full of them, and part of being a DJ is weeding them out asap, and moving on. Showing that you're pist about it just makes you the chump. Make her the chump next time. Then, at least you'll have a chance with her friends.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
First, DO NOT warn a women; unless done playfully. (hey, I really liked meeting you,but it seems like we are not meant to be, so how about some coffee; all done in a light humor. Make it easy for her to go and leave: Coffee is no pressure if it goes well you can grab dinner, if not, drink the coffee in 10 min and bounce) But if she flaked on you, how did you know she had high interest in you?

About flaking, Women Do NOT ever want to hurt anybodies feelings and as stupid as it may, Her not calling you back is her way of trying to get out of it. Its hard for her to say "I liked you as a friend and it is going to be awkward if I go on a date with you" If you ever had a girl really like you and she you didn't feel the same; it is really hard to tell her.
on our 1st date she was ALL over me.. making out.. i could have fvcked right there and then but she wouldn't let me take her panties off so somehow she compromised by giving me head.

2nd date, she was all over me again, he cant stop kissing me and touching me.. she works in a high level profession which demands long hours.. and fair enough her cancellations were work related except for this most recent one which i still dont know the reason.. but i only realised after that 3 of our 4 date arrangements were to meet up at her place for sex.. not actual dates.. but i took a cancellation as a cancellation.. she is a bit of a c0cktease yeah cos it was here idea for me to come over 2 of those 4 times.. she confirms then cancels 2 hours later. it was doing my head in and i just lost it cos i specifically told her not to cancel.. it was more disbelief that she'd risk jeopardising her chances with me by cancelling when i told her specifically not to..

my question is, is something like this ever salvageable?

im so tired of having so many unsuccessful dates and the hassle going with it that i just wanted a girl who was really into me physically who i could go have regular sex with till i got my confidence up and would go approach and get other women. basically i needed a platform to start with.. the way she's treated me that's all she could be. im so mentally drained from the 30 odd bad dates i've had this year.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
on our 1st date she was ALL over me.. making out.. i could have fvcked right there and then but she wouldn't let me take her panties off so somehow she compromised by giving me head.

2nd date, she was all over me again, he cant stop kissing me and touching me.. she works in a high level profession which demands long hours.. and fair enough her cancellations were work related except for this most recent one which i still dont know the reason.. but i only realised after that 3 of our 4 date arrangements were to meet up at her place for sex.. not actual dates.. but i took a cancellation as a cancellation.. she is a bit of a c0cktease yeah cos it was here idea for me to come over 2 of those 4 times.. she confirms then cancels 2 hours later. it was doing my head in and i just lost it cos i specifically told her not to cancel.. it was more disbelief that she'd risk jeopardising her chances with me by cancelling when i told her specifically not to..

my question is, is something like this ever salvageable?

im so tired of having so many unsuccessful dates and the hassle going with it that i just wanted a girl who was really into me physically who i could go have regular sex with till i got my confidence up and would go approach and get other women. basically i needed a platform to start with.. the way she's treated me that's all she could be. im so mentally drained from the 30 odd bad dates i've had this year.

in my opinion, sounds like your interest is to only fcuk her and I will tell you that women have radar like bats about this stuff. She might have wanted to get laid those first few dates, but then she also wants someone to get to know her too. So to answer your question, No it is not salvagable; she gave you an opportunity to get to know her and all you wanted was the all might *****.
here is some advice. of course take it from a grain of salt, but this is advice that I actually went through not something I read or watched by PU "gurus".
My advice and from experience is to truly go out there and have an interest in women besides sex. Women are interesting ass creatures. The way they rationalize, the way they will give everything to someone because it makes them feel special, the way they will give you subtle clues that they are interested, the way they can make you feel like a king, ETC.

Look them in the eye and pretend it is some weird ass animal that you have never seen before and everything they say is soooo interesting that nothing else matters around you when you two are talking. But if you disagree with her, let her know; You hear something she said that you can bust her on, Do it; You notice that she tilts her head to the left when she listens, tell her. Let her know that she is someone very unique, and they are. Women are snowflakes, you will never get the same one, so find what makes each one different and tell her.

And one more thing, right down the girl you really want; You know the one that will make you happy. And think about the places she hangs out at, and go there. If you insecure attention *****s, then try and pick up club chicks and use any method out there, but if you want a girl that will offer you more than just a fcuk look for her in places that you think she will be at.

Hope your dating life gets better. And it will. Get to know people and have interest in everyone.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
in my opinion, sounds like your interest is to only fcuk her and I will tell you that women have radar like bats about this stuff. She might have wanted to get laid those first few dates, but then she also wants someone to get to know her too. So to answer your question, No it is not salvagable; she gave you an opportunity to get to know her and all you wanted was the all might *****.
here is some advice. of course take it from a grain of salt, but this is advice that I actually went through not something I read or watched by PU "gurus".
My advice and from experience is to truly go out there and have an interest in women besides sex. Women are interesting ass creatures. The way they rationalize, the way they will give everything to someone because it makes them feel special, the way they will give you subtle clues that they are interested, the way they can make you feel like a king, ETC.

Look them in the eye and pretend it is some weird ass animal that you have never seen before and everything they say is soooo interesting that nothing else matters around you when you two are talking. But if you disagree with her, let her know; You hear something she said that you can bust her on, Do it; You notice that she tilts her head to the left when she listens, tell her. Let her know that she is someone very unique, and they are. Women are snowflakes, you will never get the same one, so find what makes each one different and tell her.

And one more thing, right down the girl you really want; You know the one that will make you happy. And think about the places she hangs out at, and go there. If you insecure attention *****s, then try and pick up club chicks and use any method out there, but if you want a girl that will offer you more than just a fcuk look for her in places that you think she will be at.

Hope your dating life gets better. And it will. Get to know people and have interest in everyone.
to be honest i didn't mind hanging out with her.. she has the same interests as me but when she started p1ssing me about thats when i realised that she can be nothing more than a fvck buddy.. although i'd let her think i was in a relationship with her just to keep the sex going.

she offered me the sex but kept cancelling.. my whole point is that she thinks im only after the sex.. im not i enjoy her company.. but it's all this other BS she does which annoys me and her unreliability is a pain in the a$$. i can't deal with someone like that constantly. so if i like hanging out with her is it salvagable?

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:

^^
This is golden advice.

hondo928

Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:

You should read Tao of Steve "Just a short seminar on the elimination of desire, okay? If you're out with this girl and even THINKING about getting laid, you're finished, cuz women can smell an agenda like **** on a shoe. "

I second that, this is what happened, I was dating a girl same thing as you, actually a few more dates, and I'm pretty sure she was worried all I wanted was sex, which wasn't true at all, but looking back I made it seem like that the last few times we hung out, what happened, she got a bf 2 days after the last time we hooked up. And then I go to run into them hooking up on a street corner :crazy:

Move on there's by my calculation 250 million attractive women in this world, I promise you wont get through all of them. If you run into her again which is highly unlikely then maybe try to see if she wants to hang out. Or put some date in your calendar two months from now to call her, if you really feel like it (which you won't) then call her I guess.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is what puzzles me is that a simple one to one phone call heart to heart chat would resolve all issues either of us have.. it's so frustrating that they won't take your call to even explain.. and by trying to get her on the phone again im just digging myself a hole by becoming from only after 1 thing to annoying.

is there any reason why they won't even give you one more phone call to explain what happened and to resolve the issue?

are they just an age and experienced enough that after 2 dates if there's anything significant that he's done wrong it's over.. it just seems as if despite all the advice on here about saying to forget her and she isn't worth it or what not.. she is still the one who has broken it off.. not us. convincing yourself otherwise is just ridiculous.

i honestly feel that if i got her on the phone 1 time to explain what happened.. cos at the end of the day i berated her in the text and it could sooo be interpreted the wrong way cos of the ferocity of my responses that it's hard for me to explain my actions if she does not even want to listen.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hondo928 said:
You should read Tao of Steve "Just a short seminar on the elimination of desire, okay? If you're out with this girl and even THINKING about getting laid, you're finished, cuz women can smell an agenda like **** on a shoe. "

I second that, this is what happened, I was dating a girl same thing as you, actually a few more dates, and I'm pretty sure she was worried all I wanted was sex, which wasn't true at all, but looking back I made it seem like that the last few times we hung out, what happened, she got a bf 2 days after the last time we hooked up. And then I go to run into them hooking up on a street corner :crazy:

I second this. Ahmen!

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asteconn said:
This by itself is an indication that she wasn't too interested.

Judge by her actions, not by her words.
she gave me a bl0wjob on our 1st date and was all over me on our 2nd, she works in a high level profession which demands long hours which is annoying for me cos it means last minute cancellations are common.

aren't those actions IOI's?