Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High income women easier to game?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some opinions from others on the site. As a male in his 30s, making six figures, own house, I have easier time attracting women who are in higher earning professions such as lawyers, nurses, pharmacy, etc. However seemingly, I have much harder time attracting the 24 year old bartender, go go dancer, hostesses, etc..

Anyone else have felt this disconnect? Am I missing something fundamental here?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
probably more of a question of age. Women who make money are usually around 28-35. That's much easier demographic than 23-27

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has her own stuff she doesn't need yours so you can game her easier. Game thrives when tangible things like money aren't in play

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For women it works the opposite, the higher their social position and education the less men are available to them (either cause they want someone as educated as them or cause men avoid such women).

They simply have less men going after them therefore are more available.

As a guy in his 30 I pick the 25yrs old student girl rather than the 30yrs old lawyer, women do the opposite.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some opinions from others on the site. As a male in his 30s, making six figures, own house, I have easier time attracting women who are in higher earning professions such as lawyers, nurses, pharmacy, etc. However seemingly, I have much harder time attracting the 24 year old bartender, go go dancer, hostesses, etc..

I've experienced the same thing. I think there are a lot of factors that play into it. A few are what @Who Dares Win mentioned. You also cant discount the fact that people in different socio-economic classes don't tend to intermingle. From what I see, the restaurant/bar/service industry crowd tends to stay in their own social circle. Most like minded people do.

The bartenders, dancers, etc type of girl I tried to attract were always defensive of my advances. I believe most saw me on a higher level and therefore assumed all I wanted them for was sex and were defensive from the start. It took more time investment to break down their walls before I got anywhere.

Rarely felt the defensiveness with a business professional career girl.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced the same thing. I think there are a lot of factors that play into it. A few are what @Who Dares Win mentioned. You also cant discount the fact that people in different socio-economic classes don't tend to intermingle. From what I see, the restaurant/bar/service industry crowd tends to stay in their own social circle. Most like minded people do.

The bartenders, dancers, etc type of girl I tried to attract were always defensive of my advances. I believe most saw me on a higher level and therefore assumed all I wanted them for was sex and were defensive from the start. It took more time investment to break down their walls before I got anywhere.

Rarely felt the defensiveness with a business professional career girl.
The lower money females were there to take from you. So its not alot of giving going on. They arent your friend. This is why it feels nearly impenetrable. The higher $ ladies dont need your money. They want a similar level man to share with.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The dancers bartenders etc value system is based upon the popularity and entertainment clout value system. Yes it is harder for you. To themselves they are the top of the pyramid. You feed into them.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dancers bartenders etc value system is based upon the popularity and entertainment clout value system. Yes it is harder for you. To themselves they are the top of the pyramid. You feed into them.
So how do I change that dynamic? They are hotter than the higher income earning women in my opinion, so that's what I want. The question really is, why does it seem easier for the lower income earning men to get those women than for someone like myself? Unless it's really all about game, but Im trying to figure out if there's a hidden psycosocial element to this. Are these lower money females inherently turned off by the white collar high salaried men?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do I change that dynamic? They are hotter than the higher income earning women in my opinion, so that's what I want. The question really is, why does it seem easier for the lower income earning men to get those women than for someone like myself? Unless it's really all about game, but Im trying to figure out if there's a hidden psycosocial element to this. Are these lower money females inherently turned off by the white collar high salaried men?
High salaried folk to them are "squares". The difference btw those girls and the high salary ones is they use all their time on their charm and outer image. They have little orherwise to offer. The best deal for you is a high $ woman whose reasonably attractive.

You can game them with the lure of money and bling ala catching fish but its not sustainable. Their peer is the lower income man. Hes her partner shes attracted to his mindset not yours. Its not a good deal for you. Do you understand now why she likes "those" guys? Shes just like him.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
High salaried folk to them are "squares". The difference btw those girls and the high salary ones is they use all their time on their charm and outer image. They have little orherwise to offer. The best deal for you is a high $ woman whose reasonably attractive.

You can game them with the lure of money and bling ala catching fish but its not sustainable. Their peer is the lower income man. Hes her partner shes attracted to his mindset not yours. Its not a good deal for you. Do you understand now why she likes "those" guys? Shes just like him.
I do see your point, though there has to be a middle ground no? The high income male who can game her just like the lower income bad boy? Isn't that the scheme that's attractive to them? Adopting the attractive traits those men have while also having the superior edge based on income? Feasible or waste of time?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do see your point, though there has to be a middle ground no? The high income male who can game her just like the lower income bad boy? Isn't that the scheme that's attractive to them? Adopting the attractive traits those men have while also having the superior edge based on income? Feasible or waste of time?
Ask the guys if most of them "appreciate" or "value" a high motivated white collar earner? Even if you have the physical appeal your not in their group. They come to you to get the $.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
why would you want a bartender or go go girl? Are you just trying to fukk or are you trying to date?

I would much much rather date a 7/10 teacher than an 8.5/10 bartender

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a high end bad boy player & youll slay whoever you like. You'll actually do better with the lower demographic girls...but they WILL see you as a meal ticket & try to take advantage of you financially. That is its own slippery slope.

A matter of time before they hit you up for rent money or gas money or fix the car money.

Women with their own means are going to want a guy of same or higher accomplishment level. I know that is true for me as a high earning professional woman. I've no desire to date someone with a lower IQ, lower net worth or lower ambition level than I have. I have my act together and I expect a man to be in a similar station in life.

Like attracts like. Perhaps some of those higher earning women are less into makeup & vanity. If you pay attention you might find a sleeper who is pretty but doesn't really play up her looks.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Educated professional women are more likely to show you professional courtesy out of habit. So they can seem more friendly and “easier” to game than say a stripper or waitress.

Off topic, with guys, I swear it’s the opposite*. Blue collar guys are way friendlier than white collar guys IME.

*I’m straight. Talking about friends, not gaming,

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

Exactly. You can seem too “square” or “clean cut,” which translates into “boring” to the stripper/waitress/bartender crowd.

I’m not saying that’s accurate or fair, just THEIR perception/bias.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. You can seem too “square” or “clean cut,” which translates into “boring” to the stripper/waitress/bartender crowd.

I’m not saying that accurate or fair, just THEIR perception/bias.
How the fvck white collar going to "compete" with the club promotor, the frat boy, the weed man or coke dealer in that environment?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Educated professional women are more likely to show you professional courtesy out of habit. So they can seem more friendly and “easier” to game than say a stripper or waitress.

Off topic, with guys, I swear it’s the opposite*. Blue collar guys are way friendlier than white collar guys IME.

*I’m straight. Talking about friends, not gaming,
Mike usually I agree with you but in this case I'm not really sure, I noticed that when I was the "nice guy type" till my early 20s blue collar guys had somehow a condescending attitude just like we have talking to women about cars or tech.

Around my mid 20s I changed deeply, I got bigger in size and started smelling like potential trouble since doing MMA basically changed my non verbal communication; at that point feedbacks from both blue collar men and blue collar women became much more respectful.

Im not saying it exists a rule for all the cases, just my experience.

Needless to say wanna be alpha women or large and in charge ones dont really like me now, its a non stop conflict.
Not so much wealthy or powerful women, just the ones who believe they can rule others which wasnt the case when I was a stereotypical nice guy.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on the age. I think a higher income woman who is young will be hard to run game on, especially if she’s attractive. She knows she’s a catch and isn’t going to settle or succumb to games as easily l.