Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Heels Fetish.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that’s correct. I love women who wear heels. I have to look and watch. I can’t help it. The high the better as long as she can walk in them.

My wife use to wear heels often. She has great legs too. But at 45 its kinda gone by the wayside.

Now I watch others who wear heels. If she’s hot I start getting wood. It’s ridiculous really. Anyone else here have this. ? I’m starting to worry about myself haha.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that’s correct. I love women who wear heels. I have to look and watch. I can’t help it. The high the better as long as she can walk in them.

My wife use to wear heels often. She has great legs too. But at 45 its kinda gone by the wayside.

Now I watch others who wear heels. If she’s hot I start getting wood. It’s ridiculous really. Anyone else here have this. ? I’m starting to worry about myself haha.
Totally normal. A woman in High heels is sexy as fvck.

Nothing like having a woman walk around the house in nothing but heels, then banging her while she still has them on.

-Augustus-

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I have yet to meet a man who doesn't love high heels on a woman. ;)

From your thread title I thought you were going to say something along the lines of YOU liked to wear them. Now that would be a little different, lmao o_O

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pointed toes make butts look rounder. It's a common trick in photography.

The taller a woman is, the more fun heels are. A lot of tall women have never worn them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more of a foot man myself, and not much of a fan of heels. I think it makes me think of how heels ruin women's feet.

My girl is very tall and therefore doesn't wear heels, which is fine with me. However, as I think about it, I do sometimes appreciate a nice pair of heels out there in the field. But if they're too high and too pointed, it puts her into the slvutosphere for me, anyway. For me they represent a needy "look how sexy I am" vibe.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I wish the wife would wear heels in bed again. It’s been like 12 years. I find that so hot and sexy.
Milf Heels Sex. Is super hot.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not alone...lol

that's the reason I've had s3x a couple of coworkers of mine. I couldn't resist not telling them that they looked hot as **** in heels, telling them what to wear for work and escalating.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job man. One at a time or a threesome?
Ya I miss that. No question.
Good on you.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job man. One at a time or a threesome?
Ya I miss that. No question.
Good on you.
One at a time.. lol. I’d be out of that company if it were a threesome.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's Backbreaker? This is his kind of thread.
Agreed. I have yet to meet a man who doesn't love high heels on a woman.
I've never cared about them. I don't see what the big deal is, I think they look ridiculous. I know they're supposed to make the legs look longer and more shapely somehow (I guess). But I prefer shorter women so high heels don't help that. I also don't know why women want to walk with their feet standing up vertically. That scene in Jurassic World where Bryce Dallas Howard leads the T-Rex, while she's running in high heels, it's like whaaat? Even though she herself is hot, the high heels are ridiculous.

Anyway, I know I'm in the minority. But I'm posting this just to show everybody's different.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I have yet to meet a man who doesn't love high heels on a woman.
Meh. Heels are okay when she's dressed up, but I don't think it makes her look more sexy.

I'm more of a foot man myself, and not much of a fan of heels.
I like certain type of feet on a woman, and most women don't have them.

But I prefer shorter women so high heels don't help that.
This is exactly where I'm at. I love shorter women. I generally think shorter women have a nicer shape to them as well.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly where I'm at. I love shorter women.
Yeah, I think I like shorter women for the same reason that women like taller men. It's very feminine, vive la diff'erence and all that.
Women are naturally shorter than men, that's why some call them "shawtys".

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like short petite women too. 5”2-5”7. I’m 6”3
And find heels sexy always.
Fvcking a woman in heels is priceless.

logicallefty

Reaction score
When I see a woman in a skirt who also has heels on, it makes me subconsciously picture that the skirt is higher up than it really is, and that be sexy.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see a woman in a skirt who also has heels on, it makes me subconsciously picture that the skirt is higher up than it really is, and that be sexy.
It’s all about the visual for men. Heels more over Stilettos, make that picture that much more sexy.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My preference is short women. But for some reason, I attract tall ones much more than short. My current gf is about 5’8”, a taller than my ideal, but there’s so much good about her that it’s easy to accept. She doesn’t wear heels, in fact she dresses pretty conservatively, but that’s fine by me. She’s a stunner in the looks department, and really doesn’t need the usual female accessories to enhance her beauty/sexiness.

I’ve noticed how we guys are attracted more to female accoutrements more than the person herself. Take away the heels and the makeup, and you’re usually left with a very plain, often ugly person.

“The magic’s In the makeup.”

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to a point. But I think the magic is in all of it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed how we guys are attracted more to female accoutrements more than the person herself.
Some guys perhaps. But I've never really cared about heels or lingerie, I prefer naked.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean across the board. Makeup, hair, clothing, etc. Take all that away from most women and most of them look downright plain to ugly. Even an ugly-ish girl can make herself presentable with all those accouterments.