Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High five to hand holding...???

PersistenceIsKey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen twice at school with two different women.

I'll reach out to high five the girl and she'll high five me, but grab my hand simultaneously... then let go a few seconds later.

What is this? An IOI? A freak coincidence?

PersistenceIsKey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I can confirm that one of them liked me. She actually invited me to go chill with her, even though I was just studying with her. I didn't want to so I just said I needed to study.

The other one I'm not sure about and am kind of interested in. Should investigate...

Is this something a lot of women do? The first one was pretty slutty so it made sense. Now when it happens for the second time with a different girl, it's almost like they are doing it consciously. Like they learned it somewhere.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PersistenceIsKey said:
Actually I can confirm that one of them liked me. She actually invited me to go chill with her, even though I was just studying with her. I didn't want to so I just said I needed to study.

The other one I'm not sure about and am kind of interested in. Should investigate...

Is this something a lot of women do? The first one was pretty slutty so it made sense. Now when it happens for the second time with a different girl, it's almost like they are doing it consciously. Like they learned it somewhere.
A female who is interested will take advantage of any chance to be physical... Straighten your tie for you, grab your arm lightly while talking, or even hold on to your hand during a high-five (whatever the hell that was for).

Ya know?