"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

High Expectations...

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
hey guys, I think i haev to high of expectations in girls, i am always giong for the way hott ones and when i talk with them and **** i get all intiminated....should i stop being a puss and go for this **** and not get all shy and nervious or go with the 100 of average chicks that like me?
cause my problem is, im always waiting for like the "perfect chick" ...= \
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Theres this kid i know thats kinda like you. I personally think hes kinda gay but thats just me. He always finds problems in any girl. Its odd figuring he hasnt even kissed a girl yet he wants one that is damn fine. Start lower so youre more confident with the hotter ones. When your fingers are freezing you dont just stick them in to really hot water, gotta work your way up.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
i had a similar problem for a long time. I got to the point where the good looking girls were were 2ez and the great looking ones were almost as ez, and the super hot ones were just ez. It turned out I would lose interest for them once i had my fun with them. That was because i was only in it for the challenge, really. I wasn't really that interested in them as a person. You'll figure it out :p
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by unknowntim3
why would u think hes gay?
Because the way he acts towards other guys. And the fact that he seemingly doesnt like girls. Oh yeh, he always used to walk DIRECTLY behind me and would touch me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top