Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Expectations...

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, I think i haev to high of expectations in girls, i am always giong for the way hott ones and when i talk with them and **** i get all intiminated....should i stop being a puss and go for this **** and not get all shy and nervious or go with the 100 of average chicks that like me?
cause my problem is, im always waiting for like the "perfect chick" ...= \

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this kid i know thats kinda like you. I personally think hes kinda gay but thats just me. He always finds problems in any girl. Its odd figuring he hasnt even kissed a girl yet he wants one that is damn fine. Start lower so youre more confident with the hotter ones. When your fingers are freezing you dont just stick them in to really hot water, gotta work your way up.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a similar problem for a long time. I got to the point where the good looking girls were were 2ez and the great looking ones were almost as ez, and the super hot ones were just ez. It turned out I would lose interest for them once i had my fun with them. That was because i was only in it for the challenge, really. I wasn't really that interested in them as a person. You'll figure it out :p

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unknowntim3
why would u think hes gay?
Because the way he acts towards other guys. And the fact that he seemingly doesnt like girls. Oh yeh, he always used to walk DIRECTLY behind me and would touch me.