"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

hi im new

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
hey welcome to the site. hope ya find everybody's advice good. just dont act like an AFC, and ya wont get burt. lol

i got plenty of posts 4 u to look off of.
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Originally posted by Dukester
...just dont act like an AFC, and ya wont get burt. lol
[/B]
What does AFC stand for. I've seen it a few times around this forum; sorry if it's a stupid question, but even though I registered a while back, I don't visit this forum that often :eek:
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
it means "Average Frustrated Chump"

i was like you when i started out on this forum. haha... only i didnt know what C and F was. Welcome abroad mate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
welcome mate

sh1t there are 4 duke's on this board now! I hope people can tell us apart
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Originally posted by duke007
welcome mate

sh1t there are 4 duke's on this board now! I hope people can tell us apart
lol; there are a lot of "playas" here too!
I have a 1 digit in mine :cool:
 
Top