"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hi,Im new here.A little bit of help if you dont mind.

nO_boOdy

New Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
france
Hello,

Could you help me the best you can.

I have been living in france for one year.And need a bit of help getting chicks here.I dont know what to do with these fine chicks.

There is this girl in my class in collage.She is a hb8....

I would like to go out with her.she likes me and I like her,We flirt alot during our english classes.But I dont want to go and ask her out then be rejected by her and loose our (friendship) /(buddy)
So I would like to hear some tips/advice on what to do to know if she likes me ect.... (P.s. Pretty lame I know.But hey I have only been going to collage here in France for only 2 months,So I dont know how to aprotch the girls here and dont want to loose my image.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
You JUST said that she likes you, why do you need to know if she does? You have two choices, be a p*ssy or ask her out. Its as simple as that.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
So you want to go out with this girl, but you don't want to ask her out? You're looking for some kind of magic solution where you two will just start dating without any kind of risk on your part. Sorry buddy, that's just not how it works. If the girl seems interested, then just ask her to get together some time...you have nothing to be afraid of. You won't lose your rep by getting turned down, you'll lose your rep by being a ***** who never takes chances.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Shes not gonna jump on ya unless you got 12 inches hangin down your pants leg. In other words shes not gonna come up to you and jump up and down and beg you to go out with her.

So just ask her out. If she likes you like you say she does, then it shouldn't be hard to get a yes out of her.

By the way....change that S/N it screams....AFC.

Just my 2 cents.......
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
tu parles francais?

In the event that you don't...
1) You like HB8.
2) HB8 likes you.
3) You are afraid of rejection?!

Do you see the illogical pattern? Ask her to something fun (Ice skating, walk in park etc...) and make a move.

Lik
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

nO_boOdy

New Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
france
Oui Je parles francais

Thank you for the help so fare....But What I ment to say how can I talk to her(In french) Saying afew cute/Flirtful words to make it more easier.
It is much easier to think of saying things in english than in french.

Today I spoke to her/here is our convosation in english (cause most guys here dont speak french)

Me:Hey marina

Her:HI Grant What is up?

Me:Nothing much.Just thinking..

Her:Oh what are you thinking about?

Me:You.

Her:Arnt I so speshil (With a little grin)

Me:YEa(little Smirk)

Then the bell rings and that was that.

Any tips on fiting in the ("Wanna hang out some time")

And I'm not shy to talk to her.Just that I tried to fit in the final part then the bell rings..

So just a few techniques would be great.

L3trZ
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Re: Oui Je parles francais

Originally posted by nO_boOdy
Thank you for the help so fare....But What I ment to say how can I talk to her(In french) Saying afew cute/Flirtful words to make it more easier.
It is much easier to think of saying things in english than in french.

Today I spoke to her/here is our convosation in english (cause most guys here dont speak french)

Me:Hey marina

Her:HI Grant What is up?

Me:Nothing much.Just thinking..

Her:Oh what are you thinking about?

Me:You.

Her:Arnt I so speshil (With a little grin)

Me:YEa(little Smirk)

Then the bell rings and that was that.

Any tips on fiting in the ("Wanna hang out some time")

And I'm not shy to talk to her.Just that I tried to fit in the final part then the bell rings..

So just a few techniques would be great.

L3trZ
You told her that shes special??? Should have said something ****y instead of inflating her ego. Just ASK her if she wants to hang out. Ask what shes doing this weekend. Je parle francais aussi! :D
 
Top