Infinity
Don Juan
I was at the club last night and here's a little scenario that unfolded before me completely unexpected:
Some guy I sorta know recognizes me and says whats up, then he introduces me to two girls (who I am now pretty sure he didn't actually know, but just met them himself). I figure, hey she's pretty hot, I'll talk with her. So, I make some brief small talk with her, but it never really goes beyond finding out where we are from and where we went to school. My point is there was no real rapport.
So, this girl says to me "dance with us" so I go ahead and do that, but I'm just doing stupid white boy hardly moving around dancing. I do that for a minute and then she decided she wanted to get busy and pulls me out there and before you know we are dancing extremely close.
I quickly figure out what's up and start feeling her up as she feels me up. I'm grabbing her ass within like 5 minutes of meeting her and she puts up no resistance. She was drinking, but not totally drunk either. Her face is rested against my shoulder\chest, but when I look at her face, she is seriously visualizing having sex, she's got this sensuous expression on her face. She's feeling my biceps, chest, etc. I have never danced like this ever. Then, I figure I'll make out with her. She's into it more than I am and we're tonguing each other down after meeting yeah about 10 minutes ago. We both dance and fantasize for like 20 minutes and then she splits.
Besides the fact that I should have tried to go home with her, which I didn't because I have no experience with this type of thing, didn't expect it, didn't have a place to go, and didn't really have any game anyways.
Does this stuff happen to you clubbers? From the looks I get from girls and from this instance, I am now fairly certain that my tall, athletic physique is the type club girls go for so I'm top 5% at the club, which is good to know. Could this have been an abnormality because it was Chinese New Year's and girls were just freakier last night?
I've just been getting a ton more attention when I go clubbing the last few weeks with hot girls approaching me and what not so I'm trying to figure all this out.
Some guy I sorta know recognizes me and says whats up, then he introduces me to two girls (who I am now pretty sure he didn't actually know, but just met them himself). I figure, hey she's pretty hot, I'll talk with her. So, I make some brief small talk with her, but it never really goes beyond finding out where we are from and where we went to school. My point is there was no real rapport.
So, this girl says to me "dance with us" so I go ahead and do that, but I'm just doing stupid white boy hardly moving around dancing. I do that for a minute and then she decided she wanted to get busy and pulls me out there and before you know we are dancing extremely close.
I quickly figure out what's up and start feeling her up as she feels me up. I'm grabbing her ass within like 5 minutes of meeting her and she puts up no resistance. She was drinking, but not totally drunk either. Her face is rested against my shoulder\chest, but when I look at her face, she is seriously visualizing having sex, she's got this sensuous expression on her face. She's feeling my biceps, chest, etc. I have never danced like this ever. Then, I figure I'll make out with her. She's into it more than I am and we're tonguing each other down after meeting yeah about 10 minutes ago. We both dance and fantasize for like 20 minutes and then she splits.
Besides the fact that I should have tried to go home with her, which I didn't because I have no experience with this type of thing, didn't expect it, didn't have a place to go, and didn't really have any game anyways.
Does this stuff happen to you clubbers? From the looks I get from girls and from this instance, I am now fairly certain that my tall, athletic physique is the type club girls go for so I'm top 5% at the club, which is good to know. Could this have been an abnormality because it was Chinese New Year's and girls were just freakier last night?
I've just been getting a ton more attention when I go clubbing the last few weeks with hot girls approaching me and what not so I'm trying to figure all this out.