Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi guys, what groups of women have you managed to land the highest quality from?

Reaction score
Meaning for those of you who have smashed above average looking and hot girls, what groups (nationality, race, hair color, appearance, etc.) were they from and why do you think that is?

For me

2017 was the year I got laid more than any other year of my life but even before that, I noticed that the women I drew into my life had the similar look regardless of the clique they were from. Usually dark/brown hair and white/caucasian (although sometimes ethnic and mixed with white). I tend to do well with Latinas and Middle Eastern women with that sort of look too.

To say it in other words, I do well with white girls that have dark hair and tanned skin or girls in general who resemble that look. Italian and darker skinned Eastern European women are very easy for me.

I have no idea why but if anyone would take some stabs at it, I'd love that. I am not even white myself but I clean up with this group no issue.

At the same time, I struggle with the really pale white girls (redheads and blondes).

I am thinking that maybe brunettes have lower standards because they are not seen as sexy as blondes and redheads are?

Jack Burton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps its you.... your mindset. You may feel more at ease and confident with certain types of women and they react to your confidence. You sound like you may have a bit of a stigma about redheads and blonds and that is why they don't perform as well for you? Just a thought I guess?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality is mostly upbringing. Stable family unit, parents who correctly instilled morals, taught self control and raised a psychologically healthy person. While there are cultural signifiers of low quality, for example hardcore feminist, I wouldn't use anything purely physical as a screening tool. Just asking for trouble.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern european girls below 25, best thing I ever had in terms of look, quality and behaviour.

Western girls are trash under any point of view you may imagine wheter its body fat, rude behaviour or plain inability to accomplish the most basic actions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern european girls below 25, best thing I ever had in terms of look, quality and behaviour.

Western girls are trash under any point of view you may imagine wheter its body fat, rude behaviour or plain inability to accomplish the most basic actions.
Do they cook?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps its you.... your mindset. You may feel more at ease and confident with certain types of women and they react to your confidence. You sound like you may have a bit of a stigma about redheads and blonds and that is why they don't perform as well for you? Just a thought I guess?
Nah. Women like everyone else has certain prejudices. But it can be overcome if you have good social proofing and high confidence, people will tend to look past their initial prejudice.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I will up this score from один to два.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they cook?
My experience is yes, although I think it is becoming a bit of a lost art that women there understand that they need to prove their worth to get a man interested. With neighborhood restaurants so cheap, it doesn't matter much to me (an $8 pork shishkabob with fries works for me!)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is yes, although I think it is becoming a bit of lost art that women there understand that they need to prove their worth to get a man interested.
Roles have reversed in that aspect and it can't last forever. The current abhoration is representative of a degredation in masculinity . Give a woman all that she thinks she wants from a man, now you've become more feminine . She's the more masculine. She's turned off by you nownow sexually attracted to other men who have not submitted to her.

No ho chasing and simping makes matters worse for all men .

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mind cooking. All the best chefs r men.

Sure takeout is cheap but being able to entertain is important you ll inevitably hang out with other couples. And takeout isn't healthy.

Fortunately I date Asian girls and any girl that could not cook would be regarded as defective in their culture.

Jack Burton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Women like everyone else has certain prejudices. But it can be overcome if you have good social proofing and high confidence, people will tend to look past their initial prejudice.
I completely agree. I was just thinking that maybe there were some mental(confidence) barriers set up with those particular type of women that were causing him to trip himself up. When you think something is unattainable then it becomes unattainable.