Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi Boys, I'm A Gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Originally posted by Wyldfire
Every time one of the radicals call me a cvnt, call my 5 year old a b@stard or anything similar I'm posting links to this forum on 3 women's forums. This time I was nice and didn't post links on radical feminist forums. I might not be so nice next time."

shouldn't there be a rule against this CRAP?!!:cuss:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
"Originally posted by Wyldfire
Every time one of the radicals call me a cvnt, call my 5 year old a b@stard or anything similar I'm posting links to this forum on 3 women's forums. This time I was nice and didn't post links on radical feminist forums. I might not be so nice next time."

shouldn't there be a rule against this CRAP?!!:cuss:
There is no rule against posting links. There is, however, a rule forbidding personal attacks of other members.

It's okay, though...it's quite easy to avoid any further links being posted. I'm sure your parents taught you some manners and how to be courteous to others. Perhaps you should exhibit some of that. Then you'll have nothing to worry about.

What would you rather do...be courteous and refrain from personal attacks or have a whole bunch of women learn all the tricks you use to try to get into their pants?

Which do you value more...being and ass or getting some?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
There is no rule against posting links. There is, however, a rule forbidding personal attacks of other members.

It's okay, though...it's quite easy to avoid any further links being posted. I'm sure your parents taught you some manners and how to be courteous to others. Perhaps you should exhibit some of that. Then you'll have nothing to worry about.

What would you rather do...be courteous and refrain from personal attacks or have a whole bunch of women learn all the tricks you use to try to get into their pants?

Which do you value more...being and ass or getting some?
I've never made any personal attacks toward you. But how's that helping the situation giving away the link to the whole world?

But in the end I guess it doesn't even matter. All the girls in the world can read this material, what can they do? Immune themselves to the game? They're gonna either fall for the exact techniques they read, unless they boycott men eh?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

We are complaining about the degeneration of posts and morale on this site, and a posting like this continues, when most likely it was done by a Troll or a 5hit starter????

A-Unit

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I enjoy watching grown ass people with college educations (and in some cases) children, and husbands/wives/boyfriends/girlfriends act like complete and utter jackasses, I'm afraid this cannot go on any longer.

Done.

AS

Status
Not open for further replies.