Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HGH whos actually taken it?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HGh who has actually taken the drug when and hows.Any side effects?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that how you get c0ckroach gut and die early because your heart grows too large and doesn't have enough space to pump blood effectively?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the bodybuilding subculture it's known as "Palumboism" after Dave Palumbo.....

Lui Marco has affectionately named it the "bubble gut"....

It's been speculated that HGH used in conjunction with insulin is the cause of the bubble gut phenomena...

The guys from Arnold's era never had any bubble gut bonanza because they never abused insulin which is why people suspect it's the insulin + HGH combo...

Of course, it's not as though there's been any medical research to prove/disprove this so it's still just bro-science....

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
2iu every other day for past few months... I refuse to play with insulin, but for me its been a great addition to my rotation. Has helped lean me out tremendously.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know you dont actually have to take HGH, high rep intense circuits and sprints can increase it naturally by up to 300%

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Take 3g of GABA pre workout and pre bedtime sand you'll boost your HGH levels naturally 200-400% each time...

Just don't freak out when it feels like you can't breath for about 30 seconds once it kicks in...weird feeling but just keep breathing normally....its normal and harmless but can freak you out if you don't know about it ahead of time.

Additionally fasting is shown to boost it up to 1700% over 2 or 3 days...

No reason to take HGH and deal with the bad sides and insulin resistance when you can raise it naturally easily.