"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

hey Seabreeze

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
frivolousz21, you sound like a champ and do'nt let any of the sh!t i or anyone else posts here get you down

u sound like ur already waaay ahead of the rest of our crappy pack, and kudos to you

perhaps soon enough we can slowly, one-by-one join you
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
he is on the right track evolving nerd, but he still has awhile to go. he knows what is problem is, and that is the first step. once you identify it, you work towards a solution.

advice for you- dont put yaself down like that. sounds like you too need confidence/have confidence issue...
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by frivolousz21
thanks man.

I just hate when I read about how many guys on here are full of ****. and Im thinking..ok im no DJ...but im not full of sht..I cant get good loooking women..I can get women to want me..Im not the AFC with women. I guess my fear of the hotest owmen make me a RAFC..but if i can get that wall broke..I will have any type of women I want.
thats the frustrating part..but i know its on me..I know i have the looks, charisma and all around personality! (thanks Leon) to get the job done
I was just like you when I found sosuave!

Now it's all different and better. And you can do it too.
Just hang on and experiment and one day you can call yourself a DJ honestly!

The future looks bright on you man.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
thanks for the advice...its all a confidence issue.

what I find more and more remarkable..is I have no denial nor do I doubt my abilities..as Ive said I can get good looking women..easy.

but then there is the cut off in my head..where she goes from good looking to the Pedestal youve talked about. I find this to be the area of struggle for me. but I wont make excuses...there is none except I havent pushed and tried hard or well enuf to win..wether its today, tonight, tomrorow or next month. I will win.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by frivolousz21
thanks for the advice...its all a confidence issue.

what I find more and more remarkable..is I have no denial nor do I doubt my abilities..as Ive said I can get good looking women..easy.

but then there is the cut off in my head..where she goes from good looking to the Pedestal youve talked about. I find this to be the area of struggle for me. but I wont make excuses...there is none except I havent pushed and tried hard or well enuf to win..wether its today, tonight, tomrorow or next month. I will win.
that is excellent dude. even if you dont get that 9, you've already won! you have proven to yourself that you are better than that 9 on her pedastal, and you wont let her beat you. you are willing to accept that you had a problem, and are taking the means to fix it.

That is what being a DJ is all about. It's not always getting the chicks, although that is the main focus of sosuave.

glad to have helped... and look forward to some success stories...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Ya see fellas? Look at what you guys are doing in this thread. It's awesome! This is what it's all about to me: encouraging each other and expressing some positivity. I'm enjoying watching this thread evolve like this.
Seabreeze;)
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
The only thing that seabreeze can do is reinforce the DJ Bible by posting her own comments, honestly and truthly how she as a female might "REACT" to it.

I woulnd't recommand that you get tips from her on dating because she is a female and when it comes to dating they can't even understand themselves (no offence). She can only start threads in "Anything Else" because it will defeat the purpose of this site of guys giving guys advice on women. (If you still get dating advice from your female friend then you are going backword instead of forward)

The best advice come from those who date lots of HB's on a weekly basis and have the common knowledge and experience to do so.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by DJDamage
The only thing that seabreeze can do is reinforce the DJ Bible by posting her own comments, honestly and truthly how she as a female might "REACT" to it.

I woulnd't recommand that you get tips from her on dating because she is a female and when it comes to dating they can't even understand themselves (no offence). She can only start threads in "Anything Else" because it will defeat the purpose of this site of guys giving guys advice on women. (If you still get dating advice from your female friend then you are going backword instead of forward)

The best advice come from those who date lots of HB's on a weekly basis and have the common knowledge and experience to do so.
I actually agree with this!

It's damn funny how most of females get dating advice from each other.
Too many times it just makes the whole thing a lot worse!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
DJDamage is absolutely right. The only real advice I can offer is what's in my thread "Who's a sexy b---h." But I would love to offer feedback or help you guys understand how a girl thinks. And yes, we don't understand you guys AT ALL! And you scare US to death as well. I cannot believe how some of you guys don't realize how much power you have over women...

I can understand what Friv is dealing with ONLY because I have had that type of response from men most of my adult life. And I can see that it's as painful for him as it is for the women who care about him and don't know that he's afraid of them. I just hope he learns to take some risks before he loses a really good woman one day.
Seabreeze
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
This is what I was talking about in other thread!

I learned something new today!
I didn't know that...
*men scare women to death sometimes.
*chicks do not know that guys can be afraid of them

haha, funny **** when put in that way.
Interesting.

Well, it depends what kind of fear you are talking about.
If it's just fear of getting hurt or just fear what other people think it's nothing new then.
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Hey Hot Ice,

No, it's a fear of getting hurt, man! Listen most women know in their heart of hearts that there are certain men out there that she will just not be able to resist, sexually and relationally. Do you remember what I described in my "who's a sexy..." thread about that guy in my class? Whew! That was some scary sh-t! Do you know how it felt to know that this guy could have had me right then and there and my only defense was to run away as fast as I could to prevent it? I didn't know him, he could have easily used his masculine power to sleep with me, I then fall in love, and then whammo he's off to the next conquest. That's why women fear men. We know how much sexual power you guys have over us. That's why we are apprehensive when it comes to sex, even though we desire it as much or even more than you guys do sometimes. Women invented oneitis, Hot Ice...
Seabreeze;)
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Ahhh, that's very cute.
I shall continue drinking beer now.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
what time is it over there hotice?

and whats the weather like in Finland?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by seabreeze
Ya see fellas? Look at what you guys are doing in this thread. It's awesome! This is what it's all about to me: encouraging each other and expressing some positivity. I'm enjoying watching this thread evolve like this.
Seabreeze;)
You mean your playing these fools..girl. You know the power that a woman has over men and your using it.

Kinda like stirrin up a bee's nest...huh...lol

Keep up the good work. Who needs me anymore to stir shyt up.

Incase anyone is wondering I PM'd her also.
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Hey Playa S,

Playing them? Why would I need to play them? I don't want anything from them. The fact is I have never had one single conversation with my girlfirends about how WOMEN have power over MEN. Where have you been Playa? Look at the magazine section at any super makrket or bookstore. Look at how many womens magazines have "How to get that man, keep that man, etc." on the covers. Have you heard that there's this new book out there now making millions called "He's Just Not That Into You." Why do you think Oprah exists? Because she is trying to empower women because oftentimes we feel powerless.

The only difference between Oprah and me is that I actually idolized my father. He was a great man and taught me how to respect men. He wasn't perfect, but he was my hero and he was a MAN! It's a shame how much some of you guys don't trust women, and I'm sorry for the ones who have hurt you. Some women build walls to protect themselves from masculine power and some of them do pre-emptive strikes because of it too! But, I'd say don't ever estimate it, it's reality and it's never going to change.

Just my two cents. Take it or leave it.
Seabreeze:)
P.S. I'm 37, I told you guys that earlier. And Playa S's PM was very nice and respectful, not a come on at all.:p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top