"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

hey Seabreeze

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
sorry sea breeze- i didnt read your stuff much early on.
that's cool that ya dad was like that. my dad wuz a complete **** up, and taught me how to downgrade and hate women.

probably part of the reason why i WAS and AFC
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by frivolousz21
what time is it over there hotice?

and whats the weather like in Finland?
Finland is GMT+2 hours
Figure it out from there...
Right now it's 09:50 PM here. I'm drinking beer before going to club.


To the thread:
Haha, nice one Player Supreme! :p
Yeah, you are the one who PM'd her for sure!

Anyways, to be honest I've never thought it from this point of view that those dear capitalist sell the AFC'ism to BOTH genres EQUALLY.
I've always concentrated on FINE women and I've been thinking lately that every women is like this. I have just ignored the normal girls who get all the same bull**** advice and leading them to buy more things to get men.
Personally thanks for a reminder that we have some great power on our hands us men!

I know this stuff already though, but it was just nice to hear it from a female. :D

Hahah, soooo many hearts I've broke.
Yet, more I do it, more I love it.
Just like those attractive looking women!

The one who is in control has gives those tests and games and the one who is getting dominated always loses and ends up heart broken. That's how it is.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Dukester
sorry sea breeze- i didnt read your stuff much early on.
that's cool that ya dad was like that. my dad wuz a complete **** up, and taught me how to downgrade and hate women.

probably part of the reason why i WAS and AFC
NAH, I think it was you mother that told you to be nice.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by Hot Ice
NAH, I think it was you mother that told you to be nice.
umm no- i totally rebel against my mom-
she fvcking hates me, and we havent spoke in 4ever
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Hot Ice,

No. Playa Supreme wasn't the one that I was winking at, but he did send me a respectful PM.

And let me clear this up, it's the very pretty and beautiful girls who are the most insecure. They are the ones that you guys are more afraid of so they get WAY less action than the average ones. Sometimes they end up being sluts because all men want to do is have sex with them but they are afraid to actually have a relationship with them. It seems like most guys pick the average girls for relationships and the beautiful girls get left out in the cold.
Seabreeze
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by seabreeze
Hot Ice,

No. Playa Supreme wasn't the one that I was winking at, but he did send me a respectful PM.

And let me clear this up, it's the very pretty and beautiful girls who are the most insecure. They are the ones that you guys are more afraid of so they get WAY less action than the average ones. Sometimes they end up being sluts because all men want to do is have sex with them but they are afraid to actually have a relationship with them. It seems like most guys pick the average girls for relationships and the beautiful girls get left out in the cold.
Seabreeze
no way seabreeze. then how come the extremely hot girls are always b!tchy. i know that is generalizing, but it always seems like that- like they are too good for everyone
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
take the advice you gave me.

if they are *****es..dont fall to it..play along..be a **** back..if they dontlike it..next her. until u devevlop the extrememe confidence to deal with those women.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Ladies night over here at sosuave.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
oh i know friv. i kno. i was just wondering cuz she just said that it's the 8's and 9's that are the most insecure. j/w why in the fvck they act like that
maybe to protect themselves i guess. dude, i have so much confidence, it's not even funny.
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Dukester,

It's a pre-emptive strike! I don't know why this is, but every girl that i know that I would consider very attractive (and I'm not gay!), has had Daddy-issues. That is, daddy left mommy, daddy never came around, I don't trust daddy, thus I don't trust men. My Dad left us, but instead of hating him, it made me appreciate him more. So, the opposite happened to me. I realized how valuable men are. But, sometimes men sleep with beautiful women and then shy away from them when it's time to have a relationship with them. It's like men fall in lust with the beautiful ones and fall in love with the average ones. Beautiful women get tired of that kind of rejection and after a while they turn bitter. Add that to the Daddy-issue and whammo---you've got a beautiful woman with a funky-ass attitude.

Does this help?
SB
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by seabreeze
Hot Ice,

No. Playa Supreme wasn't the one that I was winking at, but he did send me a respectful PM.

And let me clear this up, it's the very pretty and beautiful girls who are the most insecure. They are the ones that you guys are more afraid of so they get WAY less action than the average ones. Sometimes they end up being sluts because all men want to do is have sex with them but they are afraid to actually have a relationship with them. It seems like most guys pick the average girls for relationships and the beautiful girls get left out in the cold.
Seabreeze
Haha so true.

I told myself the other day that from now on when I go out I'm just going to focus on the hottest chicks.

But then sometimes the hottest chicks get ALL the attention...usually from 11:30 onward, once everyone's good-n-drunk.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Ladies night over here at sosuave.
Hahahhaahha!
Right on the point!


Yeah, I knew that beautiful girls are insecure as SB said and also b!tchy as Dukester said. They are it both.

I'll continue drinking beer.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
im in my 47th hour of work this week..I need a damn beer too!

but ill take a nap first
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
What's so funny with drinking beer?

"A man's gotta do what man's gotta do!" ;) :p
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Dukester
nothing funny- i do it too. it's just you've said it a million times. seems like you'd be drunk by now
By the time I said it was the 2nd time. Totally I've said it 3 times.. ;)

I'm out.

Or 3rd and 4th... who the fawk cares!
 
Top