Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey Guys

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
So, by that thinking then...choosing 10 different excercises for each bodypart would yeild the best results? Sorry, but it just dosent work like that.:)
It actually possibly could if you were only doing one set per exercise and not overtraining. As a matter of fact, Flex Wheeler(IBFF pro BB) used this while training for one of the Olympia's. Now granted that most pro's overtrain such as Arnold, if you are doing the same amount of volume but with different exercises it really shouldn't be a problem.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
It actually possibly could if you were only doing one set per exercise and not overtraining. As a matter of fact, Flex Wheeler(IBFF pro BB) used this while training for one of the Olympia's. Now granted that most pro's overtrain such as Arnold, if you are doing the same amount of volume but with different exercises it really shouldn't be a problem.
You forgot to mention that IFBB pro BB Flex Wheeler (saw him at a nutrition shop once, SICK!) is a genetic freak AND takes massive amounts of steroids, growth hormone and probably insulin, IGF-1 and various stimulants. He could probably just look at weights and grow.

Dev86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Newbie, I have one more quick little question....

Is it ok to mix whey powder into milk? If not, could you please give me an example of what it is ok to mix it with? Thanks...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dev86
Hey Newbie, I have one more quick little question....

Is it ok to mix whey powder into milk? If not, could you please give me an example of what it is ok to mix it with? Thanks...
Milk is fine.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
You forgot to mention that IFBB pro BB Flex Wheeler (saw him at a nutrition shop once, SICK!) is a genetic freak AND takes massive amounts of steroids, growth hormone and probably insulin, IGF-1 and various stimulants. He could probably just look at weights and grow.
Really? I didn't know that! LOL

If you read my post. The whole point of it was to show how you could do that without overtraining as long as your gym isn't too crowded and you can get it done in under an hour.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Really? I didn't know that! LOL

If you read my post. The whole point of it was to show how you could do that without overtraining
and how did we get on the topic of overtraining???

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I figured when you said that 10 different exercises wouldn't yield the best results that you were talking about overtraining.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question, Newbie101. I'd like to start a workout regimen but I've got a gimp leg (my left leg is very weak due to a childhood disease). This means it can't support me properly in doing squats, etc., and leg exercises also tend to be a problem because I can only use my right one. Got any tips/modified stuff I could do? Thanks.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slashco
I have a question, Newbie101. I'd like to start a workout regimen but I've got a gimp leg (my left leg is very weak due to a childhood disease). This means it can't support me properly in doing squats, etc., and leg exercises also tend to be a problem because I can only use my right one. Got any tips/modified stuff I could do? Thanks.
Well if you can do any rehab to help your leg then do it and try and get it as close to perfect as possible.

I would say to do all the exercises that you can possibly do. Train both legs if you can, even if you have to go lighter with the other leg.

For instance, you can do one legged Leg Ext. and put more weight on with your stronger leg. Same goes with lunges. And then who knows, maybe you'll eventually be able to start doing some squats.