Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey Guys

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. However, I know alot about health/fitness etc. If anyone has questions feel free to ask me.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
I'm new to this forum. However, I know alot about health/fitness etc. If anyone has questions feel free to ask me.
Ok.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.....uhmmmmm....Where the fukk is Diesel hiding????:rolleyes:

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Dev86

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...I have got a question

After my workouts, my muscles are extremely sore and usually take a few days to recover...my chest and my arms hurt particularly...Can you please tell me what this may be a sign of? (Bad technique? Over lifting?) Thanks...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dev86
ok...I have got a question

After my workouts, my muscles are extremely sore and usually take a few days to recover...my chest and my arms hurt particularly...Can you please tell me what this may be a sign of? (Bad technique? Over lifting?) Thanks...
Well what is happening is that after you lift, especially if you lift intensly. Your muscle fibers are breaking down and once you're done they're repairing. This is what the soreness comes from, especially if you're new since your body isn't used to lifting the weight. As time goes on your body will develop to training and you won't become as sore. However, once this happens you should change some things around in your routine to shock your muscles since you probably have reached a plateau. However, when you change your routine be sure to keep in key mass builders such as squats, deadlifts, etc.

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey! got a question, people always talk about changing your routine at the gym every 3 months of whatever. But how do you do this? Just say you have been working out your bi's with freeweights, what else can you do?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by payaya
hey! got a question, people always talk about changing your routine at the gym every 3 months of whatever. But how do you do this? Just say you have been working out your bi's with freeweights, what else can you do?
Well you are changing around your exercises to stimulate and shock your muscles in ways that they're not used to. So you will be changing some of your exercises around. Since bi's don't really have a perfect mass builder like the squat for legs. You can pretty much change your whole routine. Try to stick to mostly freeweights though since they require you to use more stabalizers. For instance, if you are currently doing

Barbell Curls 3x6-10
Incline DB Curls 3x6-10
Alternating Hammer Curls 2x12-20(6-10 each arm)

you could switch it to.

Preacher Curls 3x6-10
Alternating DB Curls 3x6-10
Barbell 21's 1x21

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The pain is from lactic acid buildup. This is why doing a hard posing routine after your workout can help "force" the lactic acid out of your muscles and thus reduce soreness.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K-Daddy
The pain is from lactic acid buildup. This is why doing a hard posing routine after your workout can help "force" the lactic acid out of your muscles and thus reduce soreness.
Let me correct you a little.

The pain during your workout is from lactic acid buildup. Lactic acid is the second thing your body uses during anaerobic respiration. This is when you experiece fatigue. Your body breaks down for energy in this order during anaerobic respiration.

Phosphocreatine
Lactic Acid(this is what causes the buildup)
Glycogen(why it's important to have some slower digesting complex carbs pre workout)

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok another question! :) thanks for this.

i have been going to the gym about 2.5 months now, i really notice a difference in my arms, cheast, while the body parts are still noticably different. Strange thing is im losing weight?

My mate and i were confused before, becuase he is 80kgs, im 80.5kgs. But the thing is im a fair bit bigger than him, probably 30%??

We are both around the 6 foot mark.

whats the idea weight for me, i have a medium build.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by payaya
ok another question! :) thanks for this.

i have been going to the gym about 2.5 months now, i really notice a difference in my arms, cheast, while the body parts are still noticably different. Strange thing is im losing weight?

My mate and i were confused before, becuase he is 80kgs, im 80.5kgs. But the thing is im a fair bit bigger than him, probably 30%??

We are both around the 6 foot mark.

whats the idea weight for me, i have a medium build.
Well if you're losing weight then you aren't eating enough calories per day. If you wanna gain weight you need to bulk up, unfortunately with this you will gain some fat. But if you do a clean bulk where you stay away from saturated fats, processed sugars, and high GI carbs you shouldn't gain too much bodyfat. During the bulk try to eat 19-20 times your bodyweight in calories daily and 1-1.3 grams of protein per pound daily.

Maybe you're roommate has a lower bodyfat percentage than you.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEWBIE,

I'm thinking about taking ALA. What kind of dosage should I take and will it improve my cardiovascular performance?

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you're losing weight then you aren't eating enough calories per day. If you wanna gain weight you need to bulk up, unfortunately with this you will gain some fat. But if you do a clean bulk where you stay away from saturated fats, processed sugars, and high GI carbs you shouldn't gain too much bodyfat. During the bulk try to eat 19-20 times your bodyweight in calories daily and 1-1.3 grams of protein per pound daily.

Maybe you're roommate has a lower bodyfat percentage than you.
im getting bigger and fat is disappearing tho?? My pants are lose of me now, probably lost 2 inches. I use to have semi man boobs, but now i got almost pecks. My tops now are tights around the peck area.

My arms are more toned also bigger.

Lost a noticable amount of fat around face, neck area.

yeah im more built and wide than my mate, but he definately has less fat.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
NEWBIE,

I'm thinking about taking ALA. What kind of dosage should I take and will it improve my cardiovascular performance?
What does it say to take?

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone has questions feel free to ask me.
Well I have a question... do you have the complete e-book on skinnyguy.net? I would order it if i had a credit card or some sort of payment to pay online but I'm only 16 and you can't get credit cards until your 18 in here.

Does anyone for this matter have the complete e-book that is just like the book from skinnyguy.net?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Hey Guys

Originally posted by Cheatz
Well I have a question... do you have the complete e-book on skinnyguy.net? I would order it if i had a credit card or some sort of payment to pay online but I'm only 16 and you can't get credit cards until your 18 in here.

Does anyone for this matter have the complete e-book that is just like the book from skinnyguy.net?
I don't. But, I think I could help you with a routine if you want.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As time goes on your body will develop to training and you won't become as sore. However, once this happens you should change some things around in your routine to shock your muscles
this is a myth. changing your routine dosent "shock" the muscle into new growth. changing your routine should be done when you get bored with it.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
this is a myth. changing your routine dosent "shock" the muscle into new growth. changing your routine should be done when you get bored with it.
Maybe. However, adding new exercises will hit the muscle in a different way than it is used to being worked, like when you start out and get newbie gains.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. However, adding new exercises will hit the muscle in a different way than it is used to being worked,
So, by that thinking then...choosing 10 different excercises for each bodypart would yeild the best results? Sorry, but it just dosent work like that.:)