hey guys help me understand why i am more comfy talking to HBs than average girls?

dipset

Banned
Reaction score
When i talk to HBs and shoot the **** they talk back, engage in the banter and generally have fun. But when I talk to ordinary girls they just have this blank smile look on their face, and keep fidgeting when I sit next to them and it makes me feel real awkward talking to them cuz I am the one doing all the talking. Sometimes ordinary chicks talk to me normal,but most of the time they act all weird around me and it phases me out! What the hell?:nervous:

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dipset said:
When i talk to HBs and shoot the **** they talk back, engage in the banter and generally have fun. But when I talk to ordinary girls they just have this blank smile look on their face, and keep fidgeting when I sit next to them and it makes me feel real awkward talking to them cuz I am the one doing all the talking. Sometimes ordinary chicks talk to me normal,but most of the time they act all weird around me and it phases me out! What the hell?:nervous:
Your mind is on seductive autopilot, you are doing things that attract women without even realising it, thus you have success with hot women who are used to talking to attractive guys, and can have some nervous reactions from women that aren't all that used to talking to guys who are doing everything right in attraction.

Get them comfortable, if you really want to speak to average girls. If i was you, its all the better, just have a whole social circle of extremely attractive women!

dipset

Banned
Reaction score
Lust said:
Your mind is on seductive autopilot, you are doing things that attract women without even realising it, thus you have success with hot women who are used to talking to attractive guys, and can have some nervous reactions from women that aren't all that used to talking to guys who are doing everything right in attraction.

Get them comfortable, if you really want to speak to average girls. If i was you, its all the better, just have a whole social circle of extremely attractive women!
but liek what sort of things would i say to average women to get them comfortable? like with the hotter ones they tend to get involved with whatever i ask them or talk to them about, whereas the less hotter ones just give me short answers and wait for me to talk i guess.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe because you aren't taking your conversations with HBs seriously, but actually trying to get with average girls, therefore more is on the line. Another thing i noticed, it seems attractive women are more "open" and welcome to your conversations, flirtations to some degree, when average girls do kinda sit there and act quiet. Is this what you mean? I've noticed it too, anyone else? I wonder why.

dipset

Banned
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
Maybe because you aren't taking your conversations with HBs seriously, but actually trying to get with average girls, therefore more is on the line. Another thing i noticed, it seems attractive women are more "open" and welcome to your conversations, flirtations to some degree, when average girls do kinda sit there and act quiet. Is this what you mean? I've noticed it too, anyone else? I wonder why.
that is exactly what i mean

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The hot ones have more self confidence, so are more comfortable having conversations because no matter what they say, they know they're still attractive.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
BacardiGuy said:
The hot ones have more self confidence, so are more comfortable having conversations because no matter what they say, they know they're still attractive.
Don't even bother asking this.... The BEAUTIFUL women are what we are after
in the 1st place. Stick to what your doing already, you seem to have "arrived" already so why the need to attract the lower of the totem pole?

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I think it is, plus let's face it, better looking get more attention and therefore more conversation, and social environments than average. It doesn't mean the hot babe wants you, or the average girl is blowing you off. They're just interacting like they know how.