Hey Allen, How about Fasting for the Holy Week?

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Allen, with too much insult-slinging around especially in the Anything Forum, I think we all need some kind of "fasting" around here. I'm thinking about 40 days without DJ Discussion Forum would do it.

In those forty days, DJs can calm down and reflect or plan their strategies, if you will, in picking up women.

This may sound redundant, but this is maybe the cause of why good members leave or just lurk around and not give any response to many of our topics that are going out of hand. I see veterans who contributed excellent ideas surfacing once in a while maybe when they see topics that is worth their time.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey... does anyone know how many days we have to wait until we call a gyrl after we get her phone number????..:rolleyes:

Oh and by the way...What is KINO?

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
Hey... does anyone know how many days we have to wait until we call a gyrl after we get her phone number????..:rolleyes:

Oh and by the way...What is KINO?

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '
That has nothing to do with my suggestions but anyway I usually wait 3-4 days after getting the phone number and definitely no follow up calls on weekend because I'm supposedly "busy."

Kino is the use of touch, usually minimally, in interaction with the chick.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a joke Aztec. I hope you realized The Edge was just being himself: an a$$ :D.

All kidding aside I think it may actually be a good idea. Some people do need a break from this site. And hopefully it'll force more people to get out in the field and practice.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty