“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hey all, just need some help

NGuy

New Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
This doesn't apply to women in particular, but first, let me start off by saying I am a very shy person. I am in High school, but I find myself sort of 'out of place'. I feel very alone there. In class, I just sit there like a damn vegetable, I don't hesistate to speak when spoken to though, I just become short of breath about half-way through the sentence, and then I go over what I said in my head, having a pessimistic outlook on things, and thinking about all the bad things the person I've talked to must be thinking about me. I just wish I could be more approachable, or at least be the 'approacher', without looking desperate. I've read alot of fascinating articles on this site already, good job especially to Pook, but.. I know there is no miracle solution, I just need some help... Thanks, it took alot of time for me to write this, but I am glad I got it out... Any help is deeply appreaciated. :rolleyes:

-NGuy
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
*sigh* I know you've heard this before, but that's because it's true. We've all been there.

I could list a bunch of inspirational lines, give you my own testimonial, list a bunch of other things, but they wont make a difference.

Honestly man, all it comes down to is whether or not you are willing to take control of your life, or simply wallow in self-pity.

The choice is yours,
khanboy
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Just approach and have a conversation that is of no consequence! Don't think about the outcome. Start convos with people who are younger than you for practice.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Perhaps you are short of breath for two reasons when you speak. Either you do not pause when speak and speak very quickly, or you are nervous about speaking to others. What holds you back is fear of rejection, not just from women but from society itself. You don't just vegitate in class, be honest you sit there and think about what it would be like to interact and be popular. But of course that pessimism kicks in and think folks won't like you and thats why you stay clamed up and are winded when you talk.
But you want to change and thats great, as long as you really honestly want it. The best start for you is right before class starts is to look to the person at your left or right and just say hey hows it going and just talk about the most common **** possible.

Example:

Hey how goes it?

You catch Chapelle Show/the game/that new music video last night?

When you talk to people focus on what they are saying, your comments should be to relate your experiences with theirs and create commonality between you. Don't worry about being funny, the oppurtunites will naturally present itself.

Eventually after the simple chit chat you'll start to move on and have more in depth convo's and then holy crap-on-a-stick when you talk to girls this same pattern will work and once you make a connection it won't seem so weird to approach them for a date since there is commonality between you.

Don't be worried about failing, its actually the most liberating thing that can happen, becuase you'll learn like we all did that it only makes you stronger and you learn so much from it.

But props to the first reply because it is true either you choose to change or you choose to sit on your ass.

-Grey Fox
 

NGuy

New Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys, that was a great confidence booster :) Actually, this morning I did start talking with a few people in my class, just about random stuff, the thing is, I didn't have a fear of rejection because we had similar interests, and I felt a sort of 'bond' from that. Thanks again :)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top