"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

"He's just not that into you."

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Age
56
Location
West Egg, New York

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Greg Behrendt, the writer of that book, is hilarious.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
With that kinda logic we should come up with our own book for the DJ BIBLE, its called " STOP IT"

But I am scared to approach women in a bar - Answer: STOP IT!
Approach them!

I get angry and sad when I get rejected what should I do? ANSWER: STOP IT! Don't be Angry and Sad!

I have no life and my self esteem is pretty low - STOP IT! get a life and have a high self esteem!

So my conclusion is that everytime I have a problem I should just say STOP IT and go on with the program?????? ANSWER: YESSSSSSSSS!

Simple isn't it??????
 

ksoileau

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
In my opinion, this book is for the average HB, around 6-6.5, that doesn't have much clue about dating and who finds a DJ that sweeps her off her feet, but that doesn't have much to give so she can keep him...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJDamage
With that kinda logic we should come up with our own book for the DJ BIBLE, its called " STOP IT"

But I am scared to approach women in a bar - Answer: STOP IT!
Approach them!

I get angry and sad when I get rejected what should I do? ANSWER: STOP IT! Don't be Angry and Sad!

I have no life and my self esteem is pretty low - STOP IT! get a life and have a high self esteem!

So my conclusion is that everytime I have a problem I should just say STOP IT and go on with the program?????? ANSWER: YESSSSSSSSS!

Simple isn't it??????
lmmfao... thats funny as shi*t
 

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
It's just some feministic propaganda written by a man, why is this difficult for me to comprehend.

If a lot of women would read and follow it. It would make our life a lot easier, since the book learns them not to be the object of games by men. So soon we can walk up to a women and say; "I will play no games with you, like all those other guys out there, I just want to FUKK YOU, can you handle my realnis?"

She thinking: "I can't have sex with a total stranger who plays no games with me - Answer: STOP IT!"

Her answer: "Yes I can handle it, c'mon big boy let's get it on"

Gotta love it.
 
Top