Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"He's come undone" - Interesting Article

Duo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here.

But according to some researchers, women bear some responsibility for the current male malaise, because they've been sending conflicting signals about what they want from men. Take physical appearance. For decades, heterosexual women have told pollsters they're attracted to a variety of feminine attributes in potential mates, from delicate facial features to a "sensitive" personality, notes Ira Matathia, a marketing expert and co-author of the recently published The Future of Men. But as males remake themselves accordingly, many women seem to miss the crackle associated with stereotypical sexual roles. Perversely, they gravitate toward the granite-jawed chauvinists of old, whether as bedmates or husbands.
Surprise surprise.

The average schlub could draw a number of inferences from this. First, that women want different things from different men. Second, that brutish males awaken something in many women's subsconsciousness (who hasn't been floored by the sight of a normally discriminating female leaving the bar with an utter bastard?). But it also suggests a more nuanced view of gender roles on the part of both men and women, where the notion of reforming the sexes is seen as archaic.
And we should take full advantage of this.

So he and his co-authors are floating yet another prototype of the reconstructed male, which is distinctly a throwback to such debonair types as Frank Sinatra or Cary Grant. The "übersexual," as they call him, is more polished than the average hetero, more masculine than a metrosexual. He is dedicated to style and quality in all aspects of life. "The men in this category have defined themselves, their goals and their needs, with very little reference to women," says The Future of Men. "They have good relationships with women, but do not go out of their way to seek women's acceptance or approval."
Bad name, but right idea.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about:

"Women have no ****ing clue what they want so we shouldn't listen to them."

Anyone want to write an article on that?

Give it a year... I'm willing to bet there will be yet another 'prototype' that women will create that desperate and delusional men everywhere will haplessly follow.

Let's ****ing end this... now.

AS

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duo

Bad name, but right idea.
What's wrong with the name? D@mn good article though, best I've read in a long time. :up:

Duo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: "He's come undone" - Interesting Article

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
What's wrong with the name?
It's a take-off of Metrosexual. I don't like being reminded of that particular fad.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
How about:

"Women have no ****ing clue what they want so we shouldn't listen to them."
do you mind if I quote this on my sig? :D

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Australia, and I didn't really notice the whole 'metrosexual' thing take off in the first place (maybe it had a bigger impact in USA?).

I'm highly doubting that the media, with articles like that scattered here and there, will actually have an effect (if any) on the way men dress and behave.

Think about it. How many guys you know that are/were metrosexuals? Most guys I know are NOT. They just pull on a T-shirt with jeans and sneakers and that's that. Maybe a jacket? Or a button-up?

...and that whole new 'ubersexual' refined manly man -- dont you wish they would stop making labels and just let men be men LOL.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: "He's come undone" - Interesting Article

Originally posted by Duo
It's a take-off of Metrosexual. I don't like being reminded of that particular fad.
How about ubermench then? :D

Duo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: "He's come undone" - Interesting Article

Originally posted by Alicorn
How about ubermench then? :D
But you see I have blonde hair and blue eyes. If is started walking around calling myself an "ubermensch," I'd probably get killed by the Zionist oppressors*.

* This is a joke. Don't hurt me.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
do you mind if I quote this on my sig? :D
Knock yourself out... haha

Honestly man... this **** is a joke. :down:

AS

Duo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
Honestly man... this **** is a joke. :down:
I think we might be getting very different ideas from this article.

The three main points I drew from the article (referenced in the quotes I posted) are:

1. There is a significant difference between what women want and what they say they want.

2. Many people, including some feminists, have started to question the idea of reforming gender ideals.

3. For me, the "ubersexual" that the article speaks of is what we would normally call a Don Juan.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
übersexual, retrosexual, whatever.

All codeword for REAL MAN.

It's disturbing that people think this is a secret.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've labled myself a sexualsexual.

When I'm not with women, I'm masturbating.

Sometimes I feel like being a metrosexualsexual, and thats when i put on my pink polo with the collar popped and masturbate infront of the mirror.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time for all the pink polo guys to go back to wearing flannel like the rest of us.

p.s. shave your chinline too while you're at it!!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I still like pink shirts. I'm thinking about a pair of pink loafers.