"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Herpes

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It was my 4th date with this lady last night and I put the moves on her. She was somewhat reluctant and after a while she told me that she has herpes and that she wanted me to know. She said she has had it for many years. She thinks she caught it from her ex husband who she divorced over 20 years ago. She is not suffering from an outbreak at the moment.

I cooled off pretty quickly after that but we still fooled around quite a bit.

I have done a little research this morning but thought I would ask the forum. Does anyone have any experience with this? Anyone have a gf with it?
Stay the F U C K away from that female. A W A Y. Herpes, in a way, is worse than HIV. Reason being, one can be suppressed to the point it cannot effect another person, whereas Herpes can't.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Stay the F U C K away from that female. A W A Y. Herpes, in a way, is worse than HIV. Reason being, one can be suppressed to the point it cannot effect another person, whereas Herpes can't.
Far too many dudes are way too thirsty.

Standards are pulling older with herpes?


There's a guy somewhere creating a RP channel with a wife who would be getting stoned if she stepped foot in the middle east. Lulz!
 
Top